I can definitely believe this

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I have noticed in lived experience that right leaning people are happier. Mostly conservative people.

Of course this is general. Every group has miserable people and viscious people. Kinda how predators can be found everywhere but those on the left only care about the predators who are found in churches or those registered as Republican/conservative.

And they always pissed and hostile.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
If you read to the bottom, which I'm quite certain you did not, then you know that the conclusion of the authors is that their study was utter bullshit.
. Of course, you didn't understand even the little that you might have read which is why you gave up the read in frustration never reaching that point.

Things that have wisely been said:

Ignorance is bliss.

The difference between the optimist and the pessimist is that the pessimist knows more.

Now you know why the saints cry.

btw, Duhv - you are one of the most whiny, snarling, and unhappy people on the internetz.
Therefore, one must conclude, that Liberals are more happy than conservatives.
...and please, spare me any bullshit that you aren't a conservative.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh* case in point.

I have yet to run into any leftists who aren't spewing angry hatred.

And honestly, everyone understands how to handle studies. I'm not interested in the 2 cents of people who treat studies that confirm THEIR biases as the holy grail of science while discrediting whatever studies go against their bias.

You guys on the left are gonna think I am doing what YOU guys do and sharing this as some absolute primary source rather than a simple study. I just so happened to have anecdotal accounts that give some validation to it. The thread is also called "I can believe this" which should tell you the person posting it understands the limitations of studies.

I dont NEED to "give" you shit. You want to claim everyone who disagrees with you is a conservative? Go for it. Your narcism isnt my responsibility, it's yours. You are free to be wrong in your wrongness and spew bitter bullshit all you want. Have fun being close minded, full of shit and making yourself miserable with it. Not sure what you think you accomplish besides validating the claims that leftists are willfully ignorant and hateful....but eh.

I'm not a conservative but I'm much more aligned with conservatives than I ever would be with your statist, intolerant asses.

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
*sigh* case in point.

I have yet to run into any leftists who aren't spewing angry hatred.

And honestly, everyone understands how to handle studies. I'm not interested in the 2 cents of people who treat studies that confirm THEIR biases as the holy grail of science while discrediting whatever studies go against their bias.

You guys on the left are gonna think I am doing what YOU guys do and sharing this as some absolute primary source rather than a simple study. I just so happened to have anecdotal accounts that give some validation to it. The thread is also called "I can believe this" which should tell you the person posting it understands the limitations of studies.

I dont NEED to "give" you shit. You want to claim everyone who disagrees with you is a conservative? Go for it. Your narcism isnt my responsibility, it's yours. You are free to be wrong in your wrongness and spew bitter bullshit all you want. Have fun being close minded, full of shit and making yourself miserable with it. Not sure what you think you accomplish besides validating the claims that leftists are willfully ignorant and hateful....but eh.

I'm not a conservative but I'm much more aligned with conservatives than I ever would be with your statist, intolerant asses.
Well garsh - none of that sounded malcontented, judgemental, hostile or unhappy at all.
. Typical conservative. LoLz at Duhv