I can somewhat agree with this

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
From the comments

"America is a fascist country, and I’m not using the word “fascist” as mere vulgar abuse, I’m using it in its original, technical, classical form. Where you have the fusion of government, business and media interests in a leftist agenda of social unity and harmony, with everyone singing from the same hymnsheet and dissenting voices smeared and marginalised, you have a fascist country. And fascist countries don’t work.

They seem to work initially, but they destroy all creativity because creativity is anarchic and chaotic. A bit like Donald Trump’s government. Now we have a situation where Trump is starting to look like a visionary and buyer’s remorse is the prevailing orthodoxy in the country with regard to Biden and the Democrats. Trump would have pulled out of Afghanistan, but you’d never have seen scenes like this under his governance. Starting to miss him yet?"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
From the comments

"America is a fascist country, and I’m not using the word “fascist” as mere vulgar abuse, I’m using it in its original, technical, classical form. Where you have the fusion of government, business and media interests in a leftist agenda of social unity and harmony, with everyone singing from the same hymnsheet and dissenting voices smeared and marginalised, you have a fascist country.

I remember pointing this out a few months ago. Most people think that Fascism = Nazism, due to decades of relentless Jewish propaganda and misinformation.

The truth is, Fascism can take place on either end of the political spectrum. It all depends on who is in control at that particular time.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The quote in the OP is just a lie from an Antifa shill. Thus why he praises anarchism and falsely claims the US is fascist. Antifa routinely claims any country of judeo-Christian origin which has a capitalist economic system is some how "fascist". That is just communist lies to try to justify the communist revolution they really want.

Communism has always resulted in authoritarian oppression, death camps, and crushing poverty.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I should be supreme ruler. All mosques would be razed, anyone in a supermax would be publicly executed, only churches would handle adoptions, all muhzies would be deported, all illegals would be rounded up and deported, and church harboring illegals would be burned down, participation in public executions would be mandatory, women wouldnt be in the military or vote, no man who didnt own his own land would be able to vote, mainly because I would run the show anyway so no need for voting. But wait, there would be much, much more!!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The quote in the OP is just a lie from an Antifa shill. Thus why he praises anarchism and falsely claims the US is fascist. Antifa routinely claims any country of judeo-Christian origin which has a capitalist economic system is some how "fascist". That is just communist lies to try to justify the communist revolution they really want.

Communism has always resulted in authoritarian oppression, death camps, and crushing poverty.

I find what he said to be correct. This IS fascist.

"Where you have the fusion of government, business and media interests in a leftist agenda of social unity and harmony, with everyone singing from the same hymnsheet and dissenting voices smeared and marginalised, you have a fascist country. And fascist countries don’t work"

I've pointed this out myself a few times. The left is making the country fascist according to the meaning of fascism.

The fact we are locking people in jail for months over a protest where they trespassed and the response is so overdramatic....shows the left are fascist fucks.