I found out what really happened to Brokedown.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
That may be Country contingent
I'm only aware of this because of a TV programme I watched but the situation (certainly in America) is this

It is also important for parents to realize that 13 is the minimum age for most social media sites. 13 years is the age set by Congress in the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which prohibits websites from collecting information on children younger than 13 years without parental permission.

and

Fines and Penalties Under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. COPPA violations can now reach a maximum penalty of up to $50,120 per violation, according to the FTC. If you collect personal information from only ten children but violate COPPA, you could be fined up to $501,200.21 Dec 2023

The 'per violation' is every use that a child makes using the service so fines can quickly rack up into the billions. That's why T&C's always stipulate that the user is over a certain age.

I would imagine other countries have similar, if not as drastic, measures in place.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Breakingfarts donated 300 to BC so they could buy some new windows...the old ones were licked until they broke according to Bigglie.

Kinda funny how BC brags about it's window lickers when it's google bots and maybe X checking out BC to see how many times his photo will be posted now at BC.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Breakingfarts donated 300 to BC so they could buy some new windows...the old ones were licked until they broke according to Bigglie.

Kinda funny how BC brags about it's window lickers when it's google bots and maybe X checking out BC to see how many times his photo will be posted now at BC.
I haven’t “licked” a window over there in months, but that hasn’t stopped Piggly from dreaming. From what I hear, anyway.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Australian dollars aren't real dollars. So, if he gave $300 Australian, it's worth 1/3 less, so $200 US. He probably had to buy acrylic.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You'd think a Rocket Surgeon like Piggly would know about bots and spiders and all the other critters on the interwebs.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
You'd think a Rocket Surgeon like Piggly would know about bots and spiders and all the other critters on the interwebs.

C'mon. Gimme a clue. WTF is a 'Rocket Surgeon'? I'm aware the team on the Challenger may have been in need of some fancy surgery to piece them back from the billion pieces they got blown into but otherwise it sounds like a dead end job for which there is very little need.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Kinda funny how BC brags about its window lickers when it's google bots and maybe X checking out BC to see how many times his photo will be posted now at BC.

lmao
Did you see it ? Handsome fucker it’s really no wonder ha ha