I guess it feels good to commit to a fantasy

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fantasy that Trump could reclaim the White House later this year (some named August 2021 as the time) was a common theme among the droves of attendees at the “Save America” rally Saturday at the Lorain County Fairgrounds in Wellington, Ohio.
It’s not going to happen, and explanations for why it could are rooted in lies and misinformation. But some people think he never stopped being president.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember when he got voted in and shocked Americans who were caught saying things like, "he's not my President."

Politics isn't a very nice subject is it?

We need to have a charismatic leader and these days, no regular person would be seen dead being a President.....lol

It doesn't matter if Biden is shot dead, he has dementia anyway and wouldn't be missed and you'll have Indian tri-racial woman, Kamala running things.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Well when reality is so terrible what other choice do we have?

The other side is also pretending Joe Biden is the president, and not at all interested in who is pulling his strings.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I still hope Biden does a header down the steps of AF1. Kamala may be a stupid conniving whore but at least the slut knows where she is every morning.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210628-192322-Photos.jpg