I have gas station envy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
California just doesn't have the amazing road side gas stations you find in other states. In California, they will sell you gas and they have a generic mini-mart but nothing special. I can think of a few small family run places which are a bit better but there is nothing up to the standards of a Bucc-EE's in Texas or a Wawa in PN. Just watch these videos.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This one is international. Who knew Italians knew how to out do American gas stations?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the type of thing people think is special in California and all it is is a regular gas station with a take out Indian place. Meh. I want a place like Bucc-EE's or Wawa.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It seems Kansas City does something similar with gas and a restaurant. Not the same but better than the normal stuff.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
American 7-11s suck but I do remember being wowed by how cool 7-11s where in Thailand. I don't remember visiting a 7-11 in Japan but I hear they are good there too.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you know the two cheapest stores to buy gas in the US are Food4Less and Costco. That is before you count the 4% cash back you get on gas at Costco if you have a executive membership.