I let Squish

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leave last thursday and spend friday, saturday, sunday at her aunts and uncles.

This is my husbands brother and brothers wife I've talked about. The all natural, health nut vegans who oppose vaccines.

The one who had her baby in a pool in her living room after a pregnancy with very minimum prenatal care. And by minimum....I mean none. She went the midwife route. Which terrified me and my husband.

Their daughter is a year younger than mine. She will be 5 this summer after mine turns 6.

So the child has had NO vaccines. None. Not even a vit K shot after birth.

I've been understandably hestitant on having my daughter play with her cousin. At least until my daughter has finished her childhood vaccine series.

So this is the first time shes actually gone over there to spend the night. She was fine and having fun each time we checked on her. My husband picks her up today and brings her home?

She is sick as a dog. Fever. Congested. Face all red. Sick eyes. I've never seen my baby this sick.

Shes laying down with her tablet, water and Vernors(Michigan cure for everything) in my room in my bed with a humidifier and I sent my husband out for cold meds.

I have said over and over that this is why I'm uncomfortable with them playing. And I feel like a dick....they are cousins. They SHOULD have a relationship ....but fucking hell. My husband and I are SO different from them.

I know it's probably not pertussis or measles and mine has her vaccines.... but STILL. My kids? NEVER sick. Let her go to the no vaccine house where they eat vegan.....comes home with the worst cold I've seen her have.

Now I have to call the doctor tomorrow to make sure it's just a cold for my OWN sanity.

She told me her cousin coughed in her face. I could fucking cry.

It just figures the one time I allow it she comes home sick.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This is my husbands brother and brothers wife I've talked about. The all natural, health nut vegans who oppose vaccines.

The one who had her baby in a pool in her living room after a pregnancy with very minimum prenatal care. And by minimum....I mean none. She went the midwife route. Which terrified me and my husband.

Their daughter is a year younger than mine. She will be 5 this summer after mine turns 6.

I've been understandably hestitant on having my daughter play with her cousin. At least until my daughter has finished her childhood vaccine series.

So this is the first time shes actually gone over there to spend the night. She was fine and having fun each time we checked on her. My husband picks her up today and brings her home?

She is sick as a dog. Fever. Congested. Face all red. Sick eyes. I've never seen my baby this sick.

Shes laying down with her tablet, water and Vernors(Michigan cure for everything) in my room in my bed with a humidifier and I sent my husband out for cold meds.

I have said over and over that this is why I'm uncomfortable with them playing. And I feel like a dick....they are cousins. They SHOULD have a relationship ....but fucking hell. My husband and I are SO different from them.

I know it's probably not pertussis or measles and mine has her vaccines.... but STILL. My kids? NEVER sick. Let her go to the no vaccine house where they eat vegan.....comes home with the worst cold I've seen her have.

Now I have to call the doctor tomorrow to make sure it's just a cold for my OWN sanity.

My daughter has never received any jabs and she's very healthy and clears ailments overnight.

Maybe it's the vegan hippy thing.... malnutrition is a real bitch and hippy vegans are gross motherfuckers.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My daughter has never received any jabs and she's very healthy and clears ailments overnight.

Maybe it's the vegan hippy thing.... malnutrition is a real bitch and hippy vegans are gross motherfuckers.

They did get real thin real quick.

My husband has a younger sister who I believe is 20 now. As a teen she told me they told her "if it's not good for you, it's bad for you".

So they have weird eating habits and views of food.

Squishes little cousin did not get a smash cake on her first birthday. She didnt get ANY cake. She got a cake shaped watermelon :LOL3:

One of my issues with Squish going over there was the eating. I do not want them giving my kids weird food feels.

They are VERY skilled at making their eating habits sound like what everyone should be doing. I once watched them do breakfast at the family cabin. They had a green smoothy....just with like apples and green leafy stuff, water and apple cider vinegar and a ton of supplements. She pulled out a huge case of supplements.

My pregnant ass was eating everything and shes next to me taking handfuls of supplements lol. The fuck?

I wanted to be like "yanno....if you were getting all that stuff in your diet you wouldnt have to look like an alzheimer patient every morning". But I kept my mouth shut.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sounds to me like the vaccine has weakened your little ones immune system.. Vegans don't even know how to toilet.. haha imagine their turds look like pellets

You cant vaccinate against colds at all. My kids are the ones who rarely get sick, and when they do get sick it's hardly anything.

I dont them not vaccinating their child against childhood illnesses is the weirdest or scariest thing theyve done.

It just kills me the one time my kid gets sick enough to lay in bed on her tablet was after I agreed to let her spend a weekend there.

Like I said.....I doubt its measles or pertussis. If its just covid or a common cold....it should let up today at some point. Shell be bouncing around the house.

I'm not gonna home school her today. She can decompress and rest.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

My husband has a younger sister who I believe is 20 now. As a teen she told me they told her "if it's not good for you, it's bad for you".

Squishes little cousin did not get a smash cake on her first birthday. She didnt get ANY cake. She got a cake shaped watermelon :LOL3:

One of my issues with Squish going over there was the eating. I do not want them giving my kids weird food feels.

They are VERY skilled at making their eating habits sound like what everyone should be doing. I once watched them do breakfast at the family cabin. They had a green smoothy....just with like apples and green leafy stuff, water and apple cider vinegar and a ton of supplements. She pulled out a huge case of supplements.

My pregnant ass was eating everything and shes next to me taking handfuls of supplements lol. The fuck?

I wanted to be like "yanno....if you were getting all that stuff in your diet you wouldnt have to look like an alzheimer patient every morning". But I kept my mouth shut.

Unlikely :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I bought nearly 7 lbs of mince meat a few days ago (3 kilos) but didn't check the use by date. I looked this evening and went "oh shit!" then quickly mixed up to massive meatloafs for the oven after doing the sniff test on the meat.

I didn't feel I had time for onions, oats, or shredded cheese.

My wife was really dirty with me. There wasn't enough meatloaf seasonings.

My daughter said "oh, dad.... it was just right! It's like a big juicy hamburger but even better"...

Then she demanded that I give her a plastic carton of meatloaf, and leftover beans, corn, and mashed potatoes for her school lunch tomorrow.

She eats things cold.... lol

Most of her mates won't even eat their peanut butter and jam or Vegemite sandwiches at lunch... but MY daughter never met a meat and veg plate she couldn't decimate.... and she's super lean, super healthy, and is on track to be a supermodel.

That's animal based protein....

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess they took Squish and her cousin to a kid place. Like Discovery Zone.

And now the cousin is sick too. Fucking awesome. My husband told me they have their child very sheltered(and I believe it). But they go to a giant petri dish the weekend they have Squish.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

And now the cousin is sick too. Fucking awesome. My husband told me they have their child very sheltered(and I believe it). But they go to a giant petri dish the weekend they have Squish.

Relax... your kid plays in dirt and has a varied menu.... all good.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Unlikely :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Ha ha!

I keep my mouth shut a lot in real life. It's not my business how they wanna eat. Or starve slowly in this case lol.

I'm SURE they have their opinions on me and husband....a chunk of which would be totally true....they keep their mouths shut as well lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
unsure-confused.gif

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know. It was great of them to have Squish and let her and cousin have a fun weekend.

I'm not gonna be a bitch and say "never again". And they were prepared to feed the carnivore that is my child....so they didnt make her eat strictly rabbit food.

It just sucks the one thing I was most worried about was her getting sick.....but more with measles or pertussis. Diseases that actually circulate here in Michigan because we have clusters of parents who wont vaccinate. I'm terrified of both of those diseases.

It's a cold or covid. And no I'm not scared of her getting covid. It's barely anything for little children.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I know. It was great of them to have Squish and let her and cousin have a fun weekend.

I'm not gonna be a bitch and say "never again". And they were prepared to feed the carnivore that is my child....so they didnt make her eat strictly rabbit food.

It just sucks the one thing I was most worried about was her getting sick.....but more with measles or pertussis. Diseases that actually circulate here in Michigan because we have clusters of parents who wont vaccinate. I'm terrified of both of those diseases.

It's a cold or covid. And no I'm not scared of her getting covid. It's barely anything for little children.

I have never vaccinated my youngest and barely vaccinated my oldest. I'm not even vaccinated myself beyond what the mid 80's called for.

Tetanus, Polio, and that's about it...

(And my daughter tries to constantly expand on the 2 second food drop rule....even for wet things... she insists that 10 seconds is A-OK on the floor... I love her for it, but still.... 10 seconds????)

I have to tell he "Absolutely NOT!!!!"

Then she argues with me and I go "fine, eat it.... but if you get sick, you're still going to school tomorrow"...

She doesn't get sick..

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have never vaccinated my youngest and barely vaccinated my oldest. I'm not even vaccinated myself beyond what the mid 80's called for.

Tetanus, Polio, and that's about it...

(And my daughter tries to constantly expand on the 2 second food drop rule....even for wet things... she insists that 10 seconds is A-OK on the floor... I love her for it, but still.... 10 seconds????)

I have to tell he "Absolutely NOT!!!!"

Then she argues with me and I go "fine, eat it.... but if you get sick, you're still going to school tomorrow"...

She doesn't get sick..

All mine just have the regular vaccines against things they might get exposed to.

They rarely ever get sick and if they do, it doesnt lay anyone out. I dont credit the vaccines for that....those are just to protect against certain illnesses.

Squish woke up a lot over the night so I've basically been up all night. Uhg. Poor Squish is so congested.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Omgosh I see this more in young couples of today. Poor people live in fear thinking everything is going to kill them. I pray squish is better now.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Omgosh I see this more in young couples of today. Poor people live in fear thinking everything is going to kill them. I pray squish is better now.

Thanks Moonie ♡ Shes alright now but last night was ROUGH.

I was gonna take her to the doctor.....but i dont think I'm gonna. I'm pretty certain it's a nasty cold. I dont wanna drag her into some germy waiting room while her immune system is busy. Her fever broke and has been broke since yesterday. It hasnt gotten higher than 99.8. Shes doing well with OTC meds.

Just lots of congestion.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
They lifted the mask mandates here in my city yesterday, now you need them just to go inside hospital and clinics.

And yet, a shitload of retards on social networks complaining about it. They DEMAND that people continue using them.

And they're all lefties.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They lifted the mask mandates here in my city yesterday, now you need them just to go inside hospital and clinics.

And yet, a shitload of retards on social networks complaining about it. They DEMAND that people continue using them.

And they're all lefties.

People are nuts. No one is stopping them from wearing them.