I really like this gal!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is comparing an Atlanta restaurant's refusal to admit unvaccinated patrons to "segregation" drawing more ire after her controversial comments likening mask mandates and virus requirements to Nazi-era practices.

The Georgia Republican Sunday night
a screenshot from the restaurant's Instagram post showing its "NO VAX NO SERVICE" and commented that "this is called segregation," reports

“Will you be testing everyone at the door for the flu, strep throat, stomach bugs, colds, meningitis, aids, venereal diseases, Hep A, Hep C, staff [sic] infections, athletes foot, pink eye, croup, bronchitis, ringworm, scabies, or any other contagions?" Greene also wrote.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She impressed me with her passionate plea regarding the riots and her defense of the people who are impacted.

She was 100 percent right. But we know anyone who speaks out for the people is demonized horribly.

She admitted for a bit she fell for the Qanon narrative but she also went into WHY she did and WHY so many people have. No one wants to hear that though.

It's like how those pictures of Trump with Epstein are posted by leftists who have no interest in anything besides trying to make him look as bad as possible. So all the facts surrounding the pictures....like how wealthy people always attend functions with other wealthy people, and how Trump threw him out of his club or whatever and had nothing to do with him for over decade....isnt useful for their agenda to smear and invalidate opposition.

So they use this womens past Qanon support to smear her forever as if she didnt own it, move past it, and can speak to why.

You cant get through to people who want to believe something because they think its serves them to be dishonest.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is comparing an Atlanta restaurant's refusal to admit unvaccinated patrons to "segregation" drawing more ire after her controversial comments likening mask mandates and virus requirements to Nazi-era practices.

a screenshot from the restaurant's Instagram post showing its "NO VAX NO SERVICE" and commented that "this is called segregation," reports

“Will you be testing everyone at the door for the flu, strep throat, stomach bugs, colds, meningitis, aids, venereal diseases, Hep A, Hep C, staff [sic] infections, athletes foot, pink eye, croup, bronchitis, ringworm, scabies, or any other contagions?" Greene also wrote.
Why is it ok for these douches to refuse service to someone for not taking the useless vaccine which doesn’t stop you from getting or transmitting the covid but it’s NOT ok for a christian baker to refuse service to a bunch of mentally ill degenerates based on his religious beliefs ?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why is it ok for these douches to refuse service to someone for not taking the useless vaccine which doesn’t stop you from getting or transmitting the covid but it’s NOT ok for a christian baker to refuse service to a bunch of mentally ill degenerates based on his religious beliefs ?
because libs want everyone to submit to degeneracy and authoritarian control.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And it also says: “I’m suing Nancy Pelosi! Nancy Pelosi must be held accountable. Please rush an emergency $15, $25, $50, $100 donation – whatever you can afford – right away.”

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And it also says: “I’m suing Nancy Pelosi! Nancy Pelosi must be held accountable. Please rush an emergency $15, $25, $50, $100 donation – whatever you can afford – right away.”

Women hate your guts, fucking goat fucker.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
why is the kid fucker from costa rica on this thread?

You mindless fatso. I’m surrounded by half naked women constantly. Your mother who you live with is as close as you’ll ever get. I bet she’s awesome fixing you rice and beans Stubby?