I signed up for Jack's New Forum but still can't post there yet.

Hi Joe, jack won't mind, me and you do afterall share things nowadays
 
I noticed your jackass forum thread was deleted and then lied about Joe, I feel your pain mate
 
Me and Joe, we're both lied about and censored. Not cens9red here at bastardfactory though
 
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!



Is it true DD, that Fred sent you a photo of her soiled panties. Seems a highlight of conversation over there
Do they still commiserate over me? I hope not I never meant to harm them, I really liked those guys
 
Is it true DD, that Fred sent you a photo of her soiled panties. Seems a highlight of conversation over there
I bet lily loves you for posting that over there :OhGawd:
Keep lowering the tone over there though, there's a good lad