I Want Them All

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love beagles. Noisy little turds though. lol

I had a beagle named Buddy. I adopted him from a Beagle rescue organization when my kids were little. He was a good dog, he had been debarked by previous owners, so his bark was raspy.

He was so funny. He refused to go for walks most of the time. He would put his legs underneath him and just wouldn't walk. He was probably older than I was told he was...

I was advised to get an older dog because I had little ones and they don't understand dog behavior and it might have led to my kids learning to fear dogs and some conflict. I listened to the advice. The downside was not a lot better. He did what he wanted and not what we wanted. LOL

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I had a beagle named Buddy. I adopted him from a Beagle rescue organization when my kids were little. He was a good dog, he had been debarked by previous owners, so his bark was raspy.

He was so funny. He refused to go for walks most of the time. He would put his legs underneath him and just wouldn't walk. He was probably older than I was told he was...

I was advised to get an older dog because I had little ones and they don't understand dog behavior and it might have led to my kids learning to fear dogs and some conflict. I listened to the advice. The downside was not a lot better. He did what he wanted and not what we wanted. LOL
Yeah, some dogs just live by their own preferences in life. If they don't want to do something that's that. I noticed in this thread that the posting rules don't apply to some.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, some dogs just live by their own preferences in life. If they don't want to do something that's that. I noticed in this thread that the posting rules don't apply to some.
My little dog sometimes when we're walking and I want to go this way and she wants to go that way....she can just dig her heels in and be very stubborn.