I won't be joining you on your next adventure, libs

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
That absurd tokenist inauguration was it for me. As My President said before he left, "Have a nice life."

You might want to check on Seattle and Portland though, they didn't seem to get the memo that things have changed now.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
That absurd tokenist inauguration was it for me. As My President said before he left, "Have a nice life."

You might want to check on Seattle and Portland though, they didn't seem to get the memo that things have changed now.
You have your own president? Confused 5

X

xXx
Site Supporter

FaggIt :rightON:

nO one gives a fuck except the site PLEASE ASS BOX ME! ... Unless that was your intention ?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

nO one gives a fuck except the site PLEASE ASS BOX ME! ... Unless that was your intention ?
You aren't a lib. Be well.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Bye, Portzie.
Careful you don't get trampled at the hajj.

You roofie dealer :LMAO:

Q says this weeks batch waZ weak Yo !!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Anarchists don't generally care who the president is.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is going to be a CONs only board in a couple of hours. Why are you leaving?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

You know - some at least of the Trump insurrectionists were anarchists

some putinists, some just plain stupid like laptop girl.
One good thing about the Trump years - it flushed out all the vermin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

But they do dress very sharp, they look just like Marine core Seals!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

This is going to be a CONs only board in a couple of hours. Why are you leaving?
He's never been a real con, LoLo
he just has a disease we call trollism.

He needs a 12 step program

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
if you are really leaving make sure to take your avatar with, that means you actually left

lotus said she was leaving a few days ago and i noticed she did not take her avatar and knew she was just fibbing

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

But they do dress very sharp, they look just like Marine core Seals!
or dime store Vikings
I took a quick scan for the image I saw earlier a couple fit in shape young people dressed up like Diana Rigg

NINTCHDBPICT000000801910.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know - some at least of the Drumpf insurrectionists were anarchists

One good thing about the Drumpf years - it flushed out all the vermin.
They were errectionists, faggit. You like those!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

oooh fuck Dewwwd!, I am so sorry I didn't know until just now, you've got the Tourettes don't you, you simple minded backwoods southern lamo?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

He said, staring accusingly into the mirror.