If I...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
...accidently fell over onto two lid speculums and a baying mob of members from this forum held me against my will (making me stare directly into the mid-day sun), would I see Prowlers wife in a before and after shot of her Ketogenic diet, before my retinas were burned from their orbits?

Is Jimmy still the dumbest cunt here and everywhere else, or do you have a favourite cunt that makes you look better and whetter, even when you are at your worst?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I had no idea that "Jimmy" is one of those "feeders" and his extreme voluptuous wife is a "feedee"? One of those things I just don't understand.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I don't mind his and her Canadian voluptuousness (they do eat a lot of endangered species there), but I do mind that it is his go-to-gotcha every time he posts,while referring to more, shall we say, intellectually enabled.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't mind his and her Canadian voluptuousness (they do eat a lot of endangered species there), but I do mind that it is his go-to-gotcha every time he posts,while referring to more, shall we say, intellectually enabled.
He doesn't know that he's not one of our educated elites which may be his blessing, but our burden

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A man that posted about my grandson performing fellatio on another forum member cannot shame me.

He ought to be deeply ashamed of his own mind. Only an emotional train wreck could stoop that low.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
However, as to whether he is the dumbest cunt here or elsewhere, the jury is still out.

What he is clearly, is the most id driven poster on the forum at the present time. He's so massively insecure he boasts about his pedestrian life as if he were a grand industrialist and philanthropist, sports enthusiast and man about town.

E M B A R R A S S I N G

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I want to see the camping store receipts. The ones with the bear spray and the sat-nav watch that phones God when you are in trouble. I don't mean Dyatlova Pass past trouble, I mean COPD trouble, when you and your wife left your inhalers at home and your nipples begin to chaff because you ran out of Vaseline.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I want to see the camping store receipts. The ones with the bear spray and the sat-nav watch that phones God when you are in trouble. I don't mean Dyatlova Pass past trouble, I mean COPD trouble, when you and your wife left your inhalers at home and your nipples begin to chaff because you ran out of Vaseline.

Isn't living in Canada already "camping"?

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Isn't living in Canada already "camping"?
yep i camp stealth mode behind bars, car dealerships, certain subway stations, and i just "live" in an apartment.. sometimes relatives closers so long as i can lay down and sleep i don't give a fuck. altough waking up to drunks PUKING BOMBS and OD's alley ways is a bit much.