If you're not too busy finger banging yourself to "teh right" exercising democracy - Antifa is on fire tonight *ROTFLMAO!*

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Oerdin - certainly Andy Ngo has some rather enjoyable commentary on Antifa goons self immolating ?

Can you post some just to see if the admong sprinkler system switches on and puts out all of the Fiah?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't understand Portland residents, they're surely sick of Antifa and the carnage they cause, yet they continue to vote Democrat?

If they went red, they'd get a mayor who likely would tackle the problem and let the police squash the soyfags like bugs.

If it was neo-Nazis or Proud boys rioting every night, you can bet your bottom dollar the police would shut them down immediately.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't understand Portland residents, they're surely sick of Antifa and the carnage they cause, yet they continue to vote Democrat?

If they went red, they'd get a mayor who likely would tackle the problem and let the police squash the soyfags like bugs.

If it was neo-Nazis or Proud boys rioting every night, you can bet your bottom dollar the police would shut them down immediately.

They are so brainwashed they believe "teh right" is everything wrong and that's who their enemy is.

So yeah they are gonna continue down this path while being convinced "teh right" is so much worse and all fascist. While they are the actual real fascists.