i'm gonna start a mobile shredding company

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
My buddy has a cube van so my plan is to hook it up with a power supply and connect a battery of shredders, advertise my services on facebook and craigslist undercutting the competition and using viral marketing campaigns to gain market share.

It seems pretty lucrative to me. There will always be paper that needs shredding, go to any small business they have a stack of papers sitting around needing to be shredded. I will shred all those small guys that can't afford big shredding and their predatory contract tactics.

I will offer shredding for any business, emergency on the spot plant based document destruction. Believe me when I say there is no human more suited to destroying plants than me.

The capital needed is so small, 0 if you own a truck and shredder. Your only cost is gas to fuel the trucks and shredders and hiring more drivers and advertising, and they literally pay you to take their paper which is worth $$$$$$$$$$. "Here, take his paper currency to take this paper which is worth a paper currency"

Looking for investors to help get us off the ground. We can do it ourselves but with more starting capital we can get more trucks, take on more jobs and you will make your money back, probably before christmas. I have people literally phoning me begging me to take their documents.

OP
OP
plural chan

plural chan

Meltdown in Progress
Okay you can have 30% of the shredded paper. I was gonna convert it to moonshine myself

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What amount are you looking for and what city are you based in -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Granted, this is a dinky one which only does 8 pages at a time but the cost is just $31. I imagine huge industrial shredders cost much more but where exactly is your market niche for this business? It would have to be customers who want to shred thousands of pages but who are unwilling to spend $1000 on a midsized shreader.

That means if your service fees exceed $1000 they'd be better off just buying a shredder themselves.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My buddy has a cube van so my plan is to hook it up with a power supply and connect a battery of shredders, advertise my services on facebook and craigslist undercutting the competition and using viral marketing campaigns to gain market share.

It seems pretty lucrative to me. There will always be paper that needs shredding, go to any small business they have a stack of papers sitting around needing to be shredded. I will shred all those small guys that can't afford big shredding and their predatory contract tactics.

I will offer shredding for any business, emergency on the spot plant based document destruction. Believe me when I say there is no human more suited to destroying plants than me.

The capital needed is so small, 0 if you own a truck and shredder. Your only cost is gas to fuel the trucks and shredders and hiring more drivers and advertising, and they literally pay you to take their paper which is worth $$$$$$$$$$. "Here, take his paper currency to take this paper which is worth a paper currency"

Looking for investors to help get us off the ground. We can do it ourselves but with more starting capital we can get more trucks, take on more jobs and you will make your money back, probably before christmas. I have people literally phoning me begging me to take their documents.

Document shredding companies mostly false advertise.

You might as well get into tulips in Holland centuries ago, for all the good it will do you.

Document shredding is largely un-bonded.

OP
OP
plural chan

plural chan

Meltdown in Progress
I don't know what un-bonded means but i've already got a contract going with a computer store. They gave me a lot and said there's a lot more to come

Honestly my shredders can't keep up with the volume. Hector has been awake for 3 days now feeding the machines. We just pretended like we had an industrial shredder rigged up in the back (thank god the owner didn't ask to see it) we took the bin, dumped it in the truck and then brought it back out for them.

There is so much paper i'm thinking i'll just take it out to a field and burn it. I really need capital for one of those big boy shredders.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@Breakfall has much capital you should contact him privately he would be deeply interested in this. He likes Niggers like you a lot too. You too should be great friends in no time. Maybe even more. He doesn't just go 100% he goes in 1000% committed in all his ventures both in business and pleasure. He won't expect any money back either. Although he is Aussie so he come off a lil weird and aggressive drunken in his tone.. bear with that and he will give you anything you want. Anything you need in or out of you.

OP
OP
plural chan

plural chan

Meltdown in Progress
we've been going hard on the shredding. My arms are sore from hauling paper all day long

We had a good idea to maximize income, signing up all our customers to as much junk mail as possible to increase the volume of shredding they need done. I've even personally mailed them some of my own junk mail to step up the volume

i've never made so much money in my life holy shit

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
p185270-b-v9-ab.jpg