I'm Hearing Trump Wants to Put Army Boots on the Streets (like your mama wears)

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
to sweep out the illegals - ask for their papers (arrest, detain, execute in gas chambers).
Now whether true or not, and who would be shocked when you consider who his heroes are, would you like to see the military going house to house making arrests a la Hitler's street thugs, or a better set of enforced laws curbing illegal immigration?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not sure that using the military as law enforcement is kosher, which explains 45’s interest in using them

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Seriously putting them in gas chambers???
That's a load of shit and you know it.
We've had a border crisis for a while and to be honest I'm good with the ones coming in that work and are abiding by the law but with them also comes drug deals and criminals that are causing trouble and you can't deny that

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
to sweep out the illegals - ask for their papers (arrest, detain, execute in gas chambers).
Now whether true or not, and who would be shocked when you consider who his heroes are, would you like to see the military going house to house making arrests a la Hitler's street thugs, or a better set of enforced laws curbing illegal immigration?

These fools value faux security over actual freedom.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously putting them in gas chambers???
That's a load of shit and you know it.
We've had a border crisis for a while and to be honest I'm good with the ones coming in that work and are abiding by the law but with them also comes drug deals and criminals that are causing trouble and you can't deny that

Yes, the drugs and crime comes with the criminal element. We need to do something about addiction in this country. The War on Drugs has been a failure.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yes, the drugs and crime comes with the criminal element. We need to do something about addiction in this country. The War on Drugs has been a failure.
Biden can't do anything the poor old dude doesn't even know where he is and tbh it's abuse to him

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Biden can't do anything the poor old dude doesn't even know where he is and tbh it's abuse to him
Is the thread about Biden, Mr Shittaster?

Go read the question I asked. That's what you want to answer.
You know, just an aside here (which since this is my thread I will allow myself) - you might have been a good poster at one time (I mean potentially, not that you ever were), but you took to hanging around a shitty element (conservatives), now you're as shitty as they are. Maybe just go hang out at your home board BlueTrashew.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Donald held his own so I disagree

wrong-not.gif

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Is the thread about Biden, Mr Shittaster?

Go read the question I asked. That's what you want to answer.
You know, just an aside here (which since this is my thread I will allow myself) - you might have been a good poster at one time (I mean potentially, not that you ever were), but you took to hanging around a shitty element (conservatives), now you're as shitty as they are. Maybe just go hang out at your home board BlueTrashew.
Do not use that name with me Bastard Factory is my home