X

xXx
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

AppropriateIndelibleInganue-size_restricted.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I tell you what, it's gone fucking shit on here recently, I think I'll be joining Dilf and taking a break for a while until all this catty squabbling finishes.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I tell you what, it's gone fucking shit on here recently, I think I'll be joining Dilf and taking a break for a while until all this catty squabbling finishes.
It’s going around in circles. I made a simple point...don’t bring people’s family into the equation, and don’t threaten lives. Classic bullshit. Reverse physiology is a helluva tool...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s going around in circles. I made a simple point...don’t bring people’s family into the equation, and don’t threaten lives. Classic bullshit. Reverse physiology is a helluva tool...

Reverse physiology? Is that like when you wear your heart on your sleeve and carry your bowels around in a bag?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Reverse physiology? Is that like when you wear your heart on your sleeve and carry your bowels around in a bag?
Nooo....you old bag! And intestinal fortitude is something you know very little about. Stick with your bias leftarded politwix ‘butt!
Kisses xx

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you Krispiss? Fahggooot

Looks like he reeled your no leaving azz right in, though, innit? THREE WHOLE MINUTES and you're flopping on the bottom of the boat.. Credit where due, eh?

LOL

welll well well what do we have here ? an outlaw an his beer ?
SOMEONE finally gets it LMFAO FINALLY someone recognizes the greatneSS that is
tumblr_mh3xyvx6ZA1s1118go1_500.gif

a fine fisherman indeed lol

Thank you kindly stranger (:

AthleticGivingGull-max-1mb.gif

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No you stupid fuck. Don’t bring up my family and I won’t mention Swamp Things nigga pushing up daisies. She started it and didn’t like it when it was done back better than she could give.

You threatened to murder children. You’re a child predator. Way worse than Maxis ever could be. And as long as I’m here, imma remind you of how sick you fucking are.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No you stupid fuck. Don’t bring up my family and I won’t mention Swamp Things nigga pushing up daisies. She started it and didn’t like it when it was done back better than she could give.

You threatened to murder children. You’re a child predator. Way worse than Maxis ever could be. And as long as I’m here, imma remind you of how sick you fucking are.
Booohooohoooohoooo...I’m a fat shit_skin wog and I’m dumb as fuck! I pick on other people’s family values regarding their children, make fun of their personal family losses because I’m a pig. I rep all the wrong people that wish death on their children because I consider myself an A-mexicunt-troll. I can run meh own forum too and people wuff me to death. I shall call meh forum Shtomping Groundz....heheheheheheheheeee.

:TrainWreck: