I'm not saying all Leftists should die....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just the crazy ones.

So I suppose it means 90% of leftists should die.

Protect that 10%....

That small quotient of level headed and well meaning sorts who can take hearing the word "no" when they propose taking away civil liberties for their so called higher good.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, if you're going to commit genocide against crazy people, that would be 99% of cons and 90% of "leftists" (who aren't really leftist). OK. I'm with you. Enjoy the afterlife, crazyass.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well, if you're going to commit genocide against crazy people, that would be 99% of cons and 90% of "leftists" (who aren't really leftist). OK. I'm with you. Enjoy the afterlife, crazyass.

Look up the definition of words such as genocide before you employ them...

As for the rest of your bollocks... squeal for me, little progressive piggy!

Satan

Factory Bastard

Look up the definition of words such as genocide before you employ them...

As for the rest of your bollocks... squeal for me, little progressive piggy!
What kind of drugs are you using? Something must have made you start this thread?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No drugs... just coffee and a healthy dislike of cowardly thieves and authoritarian minded murderers aka the Left...

They need to be managed like farm animals, is all...

Nothing personal, lamb....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just the crazy ones.

Protect that 10%....

That small quotient of level headed and well meaning sorts who can take hearing the word "no" when they propose taking away civil liberties for their so called higher good.

USA should split into 2 parts - a Red State section and a Blue State one. 2 separate Supreme Courts, different laws.

The Righties could choose to live in the Red part, the Lefties in the Blue part.

Then they'd rise or fall on their own sword, and have neither to blame for their own failures.

I suppose if you wanted to immigrate badly enough, you could choose the Red part

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just the crazy ones.

Protect that 10%....

USA should split into 2 parts - a Red State section and a Blue State one. 2 separate Supreme Courts, different laws.

The Righties could choose to live in the Red part, the Lefties in the Blue part.

Then they'd rise or fall on their own sword, and have neither to blame for their own failures.

I suppose if you wanted to immigrate badly enough, you could choose the Red part

Immigration? I'd just move there if I wanted to hear nasally loud accents again...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Just the crazy ones.

Protect that 10%....

Care to share where you got these numbers from? 90% of the left is "crazy"? Please also define "crazy" while showing the numbers.

Or............ oh no! That cannot be! Did you make this up yourself?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just the crazy ones.

Protect that 10%....

Care to share where you got these numbers from? 90% of the left is "crazy"? Please also define "crazy" while showing the numbers.

Or............ oh no! That cannot be! Did you make this up yourself?

You're acting like one from the 90%...