I'm tired of all the BS

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Take a deep breath, and while exhaling, pull the Bandaid off. Flush the S.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud

If you are talking about the BS here, I'm surprised that you aren't used to it by now. Every genre of forum has BS going on in one way or another.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
All the BS, all the time, everywhere. Come on, aren't you sick of it?
golden-gate-bridge-suicide-jumper.gif

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi Lotus

I am sick and tired of it, but much of it I can't do anything about it so I try not to let it get to me.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

On Saturday I took a dog out on a "Canine Field Trip" from the local Humane Society and my wife and I spent the day with our dog and the shelter dog going on walks and having play sessions in our backyard.

They we went out to dinner at one of our favourite restaurants and had a delicious meal (I had rolled ribs...sooooo good!).

On Sunday I had a baseball practice with my team, butter chicken and some kind of chick pea masala w/rice and naan for supper (yummy!), and refereed two hockey games in the evening which is a lot of fun.

Tonight an old friend from high school is coming over for a few beers and to "catch up".

Tomorrow my wife and I are going to a potluck lunch with our camping group.

Wednesday I will be walking dogs at the Shelter and refereeing hockey.

Thursday my wife and I plan to take a trip in my 2023 C8 Corvette to Niagara Falls to pick up my baseball bat order (in Niagara Fall, NY) where we will have lunch and do some shopping, etc...

Life is what you make it.