In a modern day lynching - kid who didn't doo nuffin get's smoked

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When will liberal white police stop shooting unarmed black men who are just walking down the street at night minding their own business?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yep. He was just two days away from applying to Harvard, when he decided to open fire on police... and then some wonder why the police ended up mag-dumping him while he was running away fast so he could get to his volunteer job at the food bank to help the needy.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No no...you see, he was a door dasher on his way to deliver food. That's why he was driving fast and exited the car on foot and began running. he really really wanted to get that food to the customer. And the liberal scumbag police shot him for it

probably so they could divide the hot food amongst themselves

and the only reason there was a gun in the car is because he volunteers in the community as a "big brother" to local gang members and had just confiscated this weapon off Crip and was going to surrender it at the nearest police station as soon as he had finished this last dash.

Y poleece ghot two bee killin guud kidds liek this?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
When will liberal white police stop shooting unarmed black men who are just walking down the street at night minding their own business?

BLASTED THE BLACK OFF HIM LMFAO they made sure that poor innocent man who dindu nuffin will continue to dindu for eternity... Some LiBRRAT will scream "Overkill, you could've shot the gun out his hand" fuckin stupid vermin!!

I'm not even American and I know how it works with the coppers, DO EVERYTHING THEY SAY AND DO NOT RUN AWAY AND NEVER EVER PULL YOUR PHONE OUT OR SIMILAR

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He was such a good boy tho.

all he wanted was to make sure the cop cars were operating optimally

now he's gone