In today's episode of Liberals are so stupid they think the minority in congress writes executive orders

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yes friends, liberals are so stupid they are actually blaming the minority in congress for Biden writing those executive orders which caused Putin to make Gas prices skyrocket

or was it Scotus and their overturning Roe which did that?

Do you idiots on the left think we should mail a dead possum or two to the supreme court just to be sure?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's no wonder he raised such a piece of shit for a son. Responsibility is unknown in teh Biden household...
lets not forget his whore of a degenerate daughter who showered with him until she was like 14 or something

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's no wonder he raised such a piece of shit for a son. Responsibility is unknown in teh Biden household...

Did you see how Joe Biden used to use the false name "Peter Henderson" and his son Hunter nicknamed Joe "Ped0 Pete"?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The civil war in Brazil, as I've been saying, is starting

This year things have reached a boiling point.

Our supreme court has ripped and burned the constitution several times to release a corrupt criminal leader

The fake polls have been saying he's gonna win, however, the thief can barely put his face on the streets

Our electronic voting systems are a joke and yet, the electoral justice insists they are safe. The army says they'll be all over it checking to avoid frauds.

Fact is, the western world, plagued by the liberal menace that has been infesting our countries for decades, have reached a point of no return. It's either a internal bloody dispute or complete misery, like Venezuela.

The first shots are being fired

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!