Infomercial from Bill Clinton

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....love or hate 'im, it'd still be interesting what he'd has to say.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admin is lusting over Clinton now

Them navy bois never stop being gay. ever.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just wanna see the part where he teaches how to be a successful serial murderer.

He sure ran your country well, Lokmeer.

You guys shoulda made him President for life.
Balanced Budget, Peace, no fake terrorist attacks or unecessary wars.

Everything since Clinton has been sub-par Lokmeer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just wanna see the part where he teaches how to be a successful serial murderer.

Hell no! He was a disaster until Newt came along and straightened him up!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whatever. Then they should have just kept that arrangement.
W Bush destroyed your country and much of the world, Lokmeer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Anything worth doing can be done alone" says the guy who dumped a load on an interns dress :D

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Anything worth doing can be done alone" says the guy who dumped a load on an interns dress :D

...too bad that America is uptight about sex tho.
Just like they are about strippers and prostitutes.
America always wants it so bad pushes it in the faces of their citizens, but then villifies those who dare taste the forbidden fruit.

...or those offer their services to the men who want it.

America seems so uptight and dated in its attitudes towards sex, Dovey.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

America always wants it so bad pushes it in the faces of their citizens, but then villifies those who dare taste the forbidden fruit.

...or those offer their services to prospective customers.

Clinton wasnt in trouble for getting sucked off in the oval office.

He got in trouble for LYING under oath.

It was his sexual assault issues that had people mad. Not his consensual thing with Lewinski.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It was his sexual assault issues that had people mad. Not his consensual thing with Lewinski.

...there's so much slut shaming in America (and our country too).
Men shouldn't shame those whom they seek and enjoy pleasures of the flesh from.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Men shouldn't shame those whom they seek pleasures of the flesh from.

I agree. Leftists need to lighten up. The Melania attacks were horrid.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The savage attacks seem to come from both political parties in America and they each use the politics of character assassination to destroy the other party's candidate.

Even Right Wing Fox News host Tucker Carlson and others on the Right questioned what Andrew Cuomo was guilty of with respect to sexual assault allegations.

america is a very sexual uptight country I'm afraid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The savage attacks seem to come from both political parties in America and they each use the politics of character assassination to destroy the other party's candidate.

Even Right Wing Fox News host Tucker Carlson and others on the Right questioned what Andrew Cuomo was guilty of with respect to sexual assault allegations.

america is a very sexual uptight country I'm afraid.

Well right wingers typically save it for women who get vulgar and degrading. Like Amy Shumer(?) and that one horrid skag that talked about how she sexually assaulted her little sister. Dunnum or something? Leah Duham? I dont know. Maybe @Admin. knows....he likes that lefty stuff.

My anecdotal experiences is lefties are much harsher with the slut shaming and much more hypocritical about it. Not saying ALL of them are.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whatever. Then they should have just kept that arrangement.
W Bush destroyed your country and much of the world, Lokmeer.
Sorry josephine, but you're wrong as always. islam, pig droppings be upon it, was responsible for fucking around and finding out. They tried it with car bombs under the WTC in 93 and they did it successfully with planes in 2001. Sadly, we didnt exterminate enough islamic roaches.

Had I been president instead of pussy bush, I'd have waged all out war against every single mosque in the M.E., including Pakistan. Pislam would have been eradicated. I would have teamed up with putin and china to genocide islam, pig shit be upon it. Pislamists should all be executed, just like faggits.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Had I been president instead of pussy bush, I'd have waged all out war against every single mosque in the M.E., including Pakistan. Pislam would have been eradicated. I would have teamed up with putin and china to genocide islam, pig shit be upon it. Pislamists should all be executed, just like faggits.

...that's probably what China has in mind now that they're gonna take over Afghanistan...Lokmeer!

But they'll do it slowly by gradually genociding them by watching Afghans starve. They'll feed them fentynlal too. And when enough of them are weakened, unleash one of their trusty viruses from the lab. Then when the Afghans are decimated, China will march in and steal Afghanstan's Trillion dollar mineral wealth. It's all in the Plan, Lokmeer!

But instead of using brute force, China will use their Water Torture to gradually strangle Afghanistan ta death.

Not like you dumb Americans! You idiots let the Taliban steal all your advanced armnaments and sell them to the terrorists.

The reason yer paying so much tax is America's paying for all those failed wars, Lokmeer!

You're gonna be paying even more taxes til ya go t the grave, Bud!

Jus cuz dolts like you got suckered in by Dumbya and his Evil enchman, Cehney.

All the smart Americans like Lotus Bud & Seamajor are making plans ta leave America while folks like you stuck on the farm who caint move will be paing for America's wars for a long long time ta come, Lokmeer!

Bush trashed the joint like a delinquent Frat Boy, Lokmeer.

and now you n' yer kin will be stuck wid da bill!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...that's probably what China has in mind now that they're gonna take over Afghanistan...Lokmeer!

But they'll do it slowly by gradually genociding them by watching Afghans starve. They'll feed them fentynlal too. And when enough of them are weakened, unleash one of their trusty viruses from the lab. Then when the Afghans are decimated, China will march in and steal Afghanstan's Trillion dollar mineral wealth. It's all in the Plan, Lokmeer!

But instead of using brute force, China will use their Water Torture to gradually strangle Afghanistan ta death.

Not like you dumb Americans! You idiots let the Taliban steal all your advanced armnaments and sell them to the terrorists.

The reason yer paying so much tax is America's paying for all those failed wars, Lokmeer!

All the smart Americans like Lotus Bud & Seamajor are making plans ta leave America while folks like you stuck on the farm who caint move will be paing for America's wars for a long long time ta come, Lokmeer!

No, its all liberalisms fault.

I pay taxes, too much in taxes, and will continue to do so.

I also buy LOTS of guns and ammo, and will continue to do so.

You cant afford guns, gold, ammo, or food rations.

I think we all know you're the bigger dummy, josephine.

How much Canduhduh money did ya make last year? PWN3D!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well yer gonna be paying all that tax for those failed wars W Bush started Lokmeer.

The smart americans like seamajor and LotusBud are gonna park their money somewhere else and live elsewhere while ou contine to pay/buy up all that past military debt...Lokmeer!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why does Lokmar's quote have my name attached to it? Maybe edit more carefully so you attribute quotes to the correct people, please?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well yer gonna be paying all that tax for those failed wars W Bush started Lokmeer.

The smart americans like seamajor and LotusBud are gonna park their money somewhere else and live elsewhere while ou contine to pay/buy up all that past military debt...Lokmeer!
Fucking up America and then moving away is smart? Normal people call that treason.

I take it you didnt make many Canduhduh dollars last year? You on the dole, josephine?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why does Lokmar's quote have my name attached to it? Maybe edit more carefully so you attribute quotes to the correct people, please?
Josephine is a fuk up, through and through!