Is Trump a Closet Communist, or just not all that cognitively their?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
At his Texas rally, Trump recited the lyrics to a '60s R&B hit to warn against immigration. It was written by a Black civil rights activist who was a member of the communist party.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Duh'v I can't wait to not read your epic monograph that seems to be only tangentially related to my post.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Lyrics that were written by a commie that have absolutely nothing to do with communism are cited.

Retards: "Duh He must be a commie!!!!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jesus fuck are you serious?

And STILL with the claims that Trump is "anti immigration"

Admin do you EVER check the claims your propaganda rags claim, ever? Do you ever go watch things as they are? Or do you just wait for your orders?

I literally just watched this. It totally reminded me of Admin. When you are telling people over and over what their stupid politicains have done and what impact its having.....they dont listen to a fucking word. They have to SEE it. It has to hit them in their stunned faces.....and then when they see it, they are all SHOCKED and cant believe what they are seeing

These people are not listening. They dont CARE what other Americans are going through or what anyone outside their propaganda echo chambers says. If you are not them you are "teh right" and they only interact with you enough to spew contempt. That's all they do.

We should fucking force these pricks to physically go look at what the fuckery theyve been supporting has done. Because they have no fucking clue what's happening in the country and they dont listen to anyone who isnt a media link.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe when Trump wins a third term, he can move the White House wall to the mexican border where it'll do some good!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
At his Texas rally, Trump recited the lyrics to a '60s R&B hit to warn against immigration. It was written by a Black civil rights activist who was a member of the communist party.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Duh'v I can't wait to not read your epic monograph that seems to be only tangentially related to my post.
You’re a closet homosexual with a token wife….