Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Guess not! :GiggleBitch:

8ad176195094442e.jpeg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
American moving on from him is good enough for me. Jail would be "gravy".

How would you like to be a man who can't trust his innermost circle of family, friends and others NOT to turn you in?

Seems like even his own people despise him.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How would you like to be a man who can't trust his innermost circle of family, friends and others NOT to turn you in?

Has the Left even figured out what it is about Trump they dont like?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Run fatty:YaY:
bNBDeK0.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolutely. If you haven't heard what the "left" has been saying, seems to me you have a problem.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Absolutely. If you haven't heard what the "left" has been saying, seems to me you have a problem.

So you're not gonna list one thing, noted :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I could list a dozen. Why should I? They've been listed time and again and by most of the "liberals" here. You wouldn't care if he exhumed your mother and skull fucked her. You'd find a way to blame her, or maybe the cemetery manager; anyone but Trump. He's not responsible for his behaviors with all y'all Trumpsters.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I could list a dozen. Why should I? They've been listed time and again and by most of the "liberals" here. You wouldn't care if he exhumed your mother and skull fucked her. You'd find a way to blame her, or maybe the cemetery manager; anyone but Trump. He's not responsible for his behaviors with all y'all Trumpsters.

Ask your Doctor, if TDS medication is right for you.

Nah lol, y'all cant list anything.

Y'all say "rACiSt!" and yet cant prove it.

Y'all just didnt like his "dont give a fuck" attitude and mouth.

Man, if only y'all would seethe over the stuff Biden has done. You know, actually destroying this country. Think I would rather have a mean tweet and $1.95 gas, than what has happened since Trump had the election stolen from him.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
What I observed about leftists in the past week, is that they are mentally incapable of moving on or "progressing". They are like mentally retarded children that require to be told what to think and feel, and they will defend that programming right down to the absolute bitter end. hogwarts legacy is 1 of the recent example of many, and Trump is the overall example. They literally are mentally incapable of getting past the "orange man bad" rageathon. Fuck, they are still mad at ronald fucking reagan.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What I observed about leftists in the past week, is that they are mentally incapable of moving on or "progressing". They are like mentally retarded children that require to be told what to think and feel, and they will defend that programming right down to the absolute bitter end. hogwarts legacy is 1 of the recent example of many, and Trump is the overall example. They literally are mentally incapable of getting past the "orange man bad" rageathon. Fuck, they are still mad at ronald fucking reagan.
Ronald? Did you forget his guns for drugs scheme with Ollie North? It involved Pablo Escobar, Manual Noriega. They thought it was a cool way to arm the Nicaraguans to fight communism that never really existed. Flooded the USA with cocaine. I know of 3 fueling air strips right here in Costa Rica. The drop off spot was called Ollie’s Point, which is a well known surf break. That ole Ronnie.

figments

All Trumps should get the gas chamber. No hate.. just sayin
Their followers deserved far worse. Their families even worser.