It’s a good thing these blue cities and states have such strict gun laws or someone might have been shot

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racist dems and their MSM operatives claim those deaths don't count because it is all black on black gang violence.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh yeah. That’s right. Like when some gang thug rolls up on a unarmed kids driveway and murders him with a knife

they were mutual combatants !!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Exactly. As long as black people do not go to jail when they commit murder... That is all Dems care about because it would be "racist" if murderers actually had to spend time in prison (but only if they are black murderers).

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Exactly. As long as black people do not go to jail when they commit murder... That is all Dems care about because it would be "racist" if murderers actually had to spend time in prison (but only if they are black murderers).
Could you imagine what might have happened if these criminals had been able purchase those guns legally? With their felony records and all?

51 people might have been shot!!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But let’s s all take comfort in the fact that admong will not be surrendering the firearms he owns as he’s lobbying for them to come takes yours