It's Trump out Tuesday at the Golden Corral in Bensalem PA.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WTF does this have to do with Trump?

Fucking hell.

See why I cant support dems/progs?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
chimp out! Eating at that place is like shopping at Walmart! DONT DO IT!

I didnt even know that restaurant still existed. I remember going there as a child with my grandma and aunt one morning and my grandmas food had an actual roach in it. It was disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking hell.

Golden Corral, Hello? Don't deny your peoples culture, it is an integral part & parcel of who you are.

Golden Corral is my "peoples culture"? Since when?

Admin at what point are you gonna figure out that if you have to explain to other people what their "culture" is, you might have some bizzare and false beliefs about other people?

BTW....Golden Corral is a low priced buffet, right? So the people that go there are probably poor/working class. So basically you are shitting on the peasents and equating Trump with the under dog. Which you would be right on that much.

I dont think a bunch of cranky struggling people getting into a fight at the buffet is political. Because it isnt.

But this is pretty normal run of the mill behavior from dem/prog land

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fucking hell.

Golden Corral, Hello? Don't deny your peoples culture, it is an integral part & parcel of who you are.
Golden Corral is a CON psy-op used to lure blacks in to convert them to CON's! We'll have the niggers voting for us the next 100 years! YEEHAW!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking hell.

Golden Corral is a CON psy-op used to lure blacks in to convert them to CON's! We'll have the niggers voting for us the next 100 years! YEEHAW!
I agree the so called "Blacks For Trump" are former Blackwater operators, hired as crisis actors

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking hell.

I agree the so called "Blacks For Trump" are former Blackwater operators, hired as crisis actors
You do know Trump's idiot Education Secretary's Brother owned Blackwater, yes?