Jesus feeds and shelters the homeless, Ohio takes him to court over zoning violations.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

74ccafb40c20ab941120ad1742f0a645bf22e1ab.jpeg

There be now shelter here!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Not to be outdone by Ohio, The Pro-Life crowd in Kentucky proposes a law to streamline homeowners right to kill homeless people, unencumbered by silly woke-laws.

WxgKy8L.jpeg

"We're helping the homeless get to heaven!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Hey Dad after my birthday Cake and Ice Cream, could we go shoot a homeless person with my new Birthday Rifle?"

So, if this was 2,000 years ago, give or take, would they chase Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus and shoot them dead for being homeless?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
The guy (Pastor) is violating the law.
Jesus said give Caesar what is Caesar’s
Zoning and Fire Code shit………cant just make up yout own rules in the name of The Lord.

Our church took in (x10) homeless dudes from the city shelter, so that (x10) more had a place to stay during the months between November and March. We did it for over 20 years before C19 fucked everything up. We squared it with the town, got the food permits required, because we fed them when they were there, and did what was required to provide the service.

Shhit was going down in OH apparently …….thats the deal.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Not to be outdone by Ohio, The Pro-Life crowd in Kentucky proposes a law to streamline homeowners right to kill homeless people, unencumbered by silly woke-laws.

WxgKy8L.jpeg

"We're helping the homeless get to heaven!"

Force, perhaps deadly……..doesn’t have to be deadly if the trespassers comply with the request to leave PRIVATE PROPERTY………but if required……….a violent trespasser could be dealt with in a manner including the loss of life

Again……learning to read and comprehend will open up countless doors for you, should you choose to leave you moms basement

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Force, perhaps deadly……..doesn’t have to be deadly if the trespassers comply with the request to leave PRIVATE PROPERTY………but if required……….a violent trespasser could be dealt with in a manner including the loss of life

Again……learning to read and comprehend will open up countless doors for you, should you choose to leave you moms basement

You want to rely on people behaving in good faith? Giving people even a little bit of permission to kill will result in killing. You don't have to be a genius to figure that out.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Hey fuckwad, I want your land you have until this time tomorrow to clear tf out, the bulldozer will be there at noon."

wyd?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
You want to rely on people behaving in good faith? Giving people even a little bit of permission to kill will result in killing. You don't have to be a genius to figure that out.
so………who do you expect to be behaving “on good faith”?
Imagine the “permission to kill” that exists in modern day society on the streets of cities throughout the nation……..yet you want to give more rights to a trespasser than an owner.

Good Faith? What does that mean anymore when folks just shove someone in front of a subway train…..just because, or play the knockout game on the street……just because…….

Here is a good story about “good faith” where someone behaved with just a ”little permission” according to their rules………

The proposed law does not give a homeowner the right to just walk out and double tap a trespasser in the back of the head like someone that crossed Killary……..but does account for the situation where if threatened…….they are not the ones that end up dead.

I rarely wish ill on people, but I hope that you and people that hold the same views as you experience the violence resulting from failed policies that put people at risk, rather than someone that did not support the people that are responsible for it…….it only seems fair.

Imagine if Ms. Pazienza, or a wanna-be shows up on your back porch, or your loved ones, or while you are shopping for oranges and acts out in “less than good faith”……..what are you going to do?

Answer the fucking question!
Fuck off if you don’t…..no need for an emoji LOL

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
HELPING PEOPLE IS AGAINST THE LAW!

EXCOOZ ME SIR, DO YOU HAVE A PERMIT TO GIVE HOMELESS PEOPLE SHELTER? i DIDNT FINK SO!!!
It’s obviously not against the law……there is a shelter next door……..that follows the rules. As I said…..we also took in homeless as overflow from a shelter………and we followed the rules.

From the article….
In a statement released in December, the chief of Bryan Police said in part: “A reasonable amount of time was given for both the tenant and property owner to fix the issues. Due to the safety of all involved, the city moved forward with filing charges.”