Jewish Space Lazers destray Destroy Marge Greene's Twitter Account From space!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

271176783_482993466528554_9182554630049141875_n.jpg

"Lazer targeting locked on Marge's account now" "Fire when ready Shlomo"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aryan and Shamwow are right. It's all a big conspiracy. She's trying to take over the world by pretending to take out one of her own. See, in reality, she's going to put him on a spaceship and with her fellow Jew, Jeff Bezos, she's going to... Wait. Um, I mean, with her fellow Jew Elon Musk, she's going to... No, I mean her fellow Jew Bill Gates.

Wait a damn minute. Let me go find the right meme for this.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Aryan and Shamwow are right. It's all a big conspiracy. She's trying to take over the world by pretending to take out one of her own. See, in reality, she's going to put him on a spaceship and with her fellow Jew, Jeff Bezos, she's going to... Wait. Um, I mean, with her fellow Jew Elon Musk, she's going to... No, I mean her fellow Jew Bill Gates.

In her defense it ain't no big deal ,she can just transfer over to that amazing new world dominating Social Media Donnie Drumpf is putting together, and reach an even yuuger audience and free speech and stuff! BTW, anyone have the url for that, I can't find it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In her defense it ain't no big deal ,she can just transfer over to that amazing new world dominating Social Media Donnie Drumpf is putting together, and reach an even yuuger audience and free speech and stuff! BTW, anyone have the url for that, I can't find it.

I'd like to post there! If you find it, let us know!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I'd like to post there! If you find it, let us know!
I will!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OMG... a triple post

never seen someone so utterly beat

Liberal desperation is epic. Especially since the OP started this thread with a triple post you disfigured wombat

lol

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
OMG... a triple post

Liberal desperation is epic. Especially since the OP started this thread with a triple post you disfigured wombat

lol

Look, meat head... I didn't make the "rules" about double, triple, quadruple poasts being a self pwn. But the convention does exist in the trolliverse, and always has existed. You cannot negate it just because your particular spot on the autism spectrum deems it to be "liberal desperation." It's a self pwn, especially so in a meltie.

I don't recall the triple post you claim is at the top of the thread and will not deign to scroll back up. Sometimes the OP has to serialize; I know I've done so. The convention for OPs is arguably different.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OMG... a triple post

lol

Look, meat head... I didn't make the "rules" about double, triple, quadruple poasts being a self pwn. But the convention does exist in the trolliverse, and always has existed. You cannot negate it just because your particular spot on the autism spectrum deems it to be "liberal desperation." It's a self pwn, especially so in a meltie.

I don't recall the triple post you claim is at the top of the thread and will not deign to scroll back up. Sometimes the OP has to serialize; I know I've done so. The convention for OPs is arguably different.
cry away monster. I won't disturb your tear filled melty

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG... a triple post

lol

Look douchebag, I'm not afraid of anything. Not being a "pussy", a "jew", a "wife beater" a "self PWN3D'er", absolutely NOTHING! :WTF6: I buy and sell hysterics from moronic cunts like YUO 24/7/365 cause its 2022 BEYOTCH! WOOT!

Besides, dingbat, those were 3 posts to 3 DIFFERENT, DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT previous posts! KA-POWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Careful Loks.. monster might have another melty and go running to Edna with his pants around his ankles again

that shit was hysterical the other day :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did anyone else notice she got banned for posting official CDC VAERS data? How is that "misinformation"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"One of her own" smh.

I really wish people would drop this stupid tribal partisanship that is ruining the country.

Trump should have made it very obvious that people are sick of tribal bullshit and wanted people in office who put Americans first.

Admin, no one on this end sees ANY of them as "our own". They are there to serve and represent the people or they go.

You guys let all the dem/prog politicain do and say whatever they want with no accountability.

AOC is part of the forced mask over lords and she was just busted in FL out at lunch with no mask. You guys are more likely to defend her.

That's the problem. They know if they can keep you guys focused on hating US....they dont need to do fuck all for your votes. They know you guys are thinking that it's bad, but at least it's not the opposition who you have groomed to hate and view as evil.

Why do you think there so much hypocritical focus on certain Republicans? Like how Florida was focused on to the exclusion of Oklahoma and Liousianna during that apocalyptic Covid surge?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did anyone else notice she got banned for posting official CDC VAERS data? How is that "misinformation"?

And also noteworthy is the fact that the VAERs database was the result of a legislative compromise since it was written into law that pharma could not be sued for damages no matter how serious the adverse reaction to their product may be

But of course Libs will bury any information they don’t like no matter what the source is