Just got a political polling call

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was clearly from the campaign of the local GOP politician running for a house seat. It was so appallingly biased to plant bullshit seeds in voters minds, it completely backfired. Do not try to gaslight me, motherfuckers.

I'm thinking of calling an opposing party and volunteering to reach out to Latino voters for a real impact.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
It was clearly from the campaign of the local GOP politician running for a house seat. It was so appallingly biased to plant bullshit seeds in voters minds, it completely backfired. Do not try to gaslight me, motherfuckers.

I'm thinking of calling an opposing party and volunteering to reach out to Latino voters for a real impact.
do eet! Even a get out the latino voters in general campaign. But of course you of all people with your Public Health background should have no problem talking the dead immigrants into voting for Sleepy Jose or the Transexual Michelle Obama, whatev!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
do eet! Even a get out the latino voters in general campaign. But of course you of all people with your Public Health background should have no problem talking the dead immigrants into voting for Sleepy Jose or the Transexual Michelle Obama, whatev!

I can definitely get voters who dieded from the vaxx to vote.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There are a lot of upcoming elections slated in Canada & they've been calling me a lot lately too.

It's election season round the world @Lily

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are a lot of upcoming elections slated in Canada & they've been calling me a lot lately too.

It's election season round the world @Lily

I've gotten many calls over the years. Usually they are fairly straight-forward, on propositions, politicians, etc.

This one was so obviously biased, it's pissed me off. I got fired up.