Kings first Christmas Speech

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I've been watching Sky UK News today and they don't get the KC III speech until 3.00pm their time and that goes for all commwealth countries I think, so the speech must have a press embargo on it.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I'll watch it on SKY UK at 1.00 am ... I usually don't watch sky.com.au ... :OhGawd:

Too much Rupert Murdoch for me ... he's not involved in SKY UK.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Sky News UK have a documentary made 3 months ago called ...

King Charles III: A Modern Monarch​

It has a lot of old footage ... 45 minutes. They're replaying it tonight, our time ...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sky News UK have a documentary made 3 months ago called ...

King Charles III: A Modern Monarch​

It has a lot of old footage ... 45 minutes. They're replaying it tonight, our time ...

It just watched it. It was just commentary. The Kings speech was wonderful and delivered liked he had been doing it forever.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent ~

No offense, but I just don’t like him. It probably has the most to do with my father’s conspiracy theory that he had Diana killed for being with another man…

But it was already there because of her before he told me that.

I have read he has been egged several times since taking the throne. I’m embarrassed for him tbh.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent ~

No offense, but I just don’t like him. It probably has the most to do with my father’s conspiracy theory that he had Diana killed for being with another man…

But it was already there because of her before he told me that.

I have read he has been egged several times since taking the throne. I’m embarrassed for him tbh.
Allot of people felt the same, he told Diana on their wedding night he didn’t love her and married her out of duty, his love was alway for ole horse features. Can’t blame her for having a bit on the side. The British press, cunts that they are, pulled her apart for it, she was the whore of fucking Babylon, then when she died, all of a sudden she was the people’s princess. It’s all a bunch of bollocks really.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is fantastic....

I am glad the press doesn't prejudice me with its fantastical stories. I'm not swayed by their anti-monarchy rhetoric.

And fuck Diana... she cheated on Charles first. She told Lady C THE TRUTH and Lady C wrote about it in a book or 2 about Diana WHILE DIANA WAS ALIVE. Diana wasn't a saint and she rued the day she divorced Charles and wanted back in she confessed in an interview.

@Murdy Diana died because she got in a car with a drunk driver and didn't put her seatbelt on...If her seat belt was put on, she wouldn't have died. Your dad had let his dick rule his head by listening to idle media gossip about Diana.

Kings Charles has literally raised BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS for charity and not one cent went into his own pocket.

All Diana did was run around shagging men that she wasn't married to.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Allot of people felt the same, he told Diana on their wedding night he didn’t love her and married her out of duty, his love was alway for ole horse features. Can’t blame her for having a bit on the side. The British press, cunts that they are, pulled her apart for it, she was the whore of fucking Babylon, then when she died, all of a sudden she was the people’s princess. It’s all a bunch of bollocks really.

Can you show me where either Diana or Charles actually said that?

It was OBVIOUS to me when Charles, Diana and baby William came to Australia that Charles LOVED Diana.

Did you not see their obvious Love when they were talking on the radio at Alice Springs? I reckon it lasted 2 years, tops.

He wasn't in love with Camilla... they had a fling. Camilla fell in love with Parker-Bowles, married him and had children and the only reason that marriage fell apart was because Parker-Bowles CHEATED on Camilla.

Charles dated MANY ladys back in those days. It was his courting years for crying out loud and quite frankly none of our business.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@aidencox790

12 hours ago

@clintlloyd6080 Well I disagree. King Charles III is a sensitive and genuine man born and guided by the most wonderful Queen who was respected world wide. Charles is still being wrongly crucified for his time with Lady Diana by people who are neither British nor know or understand the facts of the whole situation. I am 80 and English and believe it or not I'm emotionally intelligent. Those who criticise King Charles III do not know the FACTS. Diana had emotional issues practically from her birth but so many detractors of Charles believe that she was almost a saint, which she certainly was not.