Lady at the dump called me a 'Towhead' today!

DDT

Factory Bastard
I had never heard this term before, so I asked... An old English term.

Fuck it's good to be White! Blonde & Blue, I assured her there are still a few of us around...

The connection is there regarding race, no matter what...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I thought you said "towelhead" for a second.

Was worried you'd converted to Islam. :LOL3:
That's what I thought she said too! I had to clarify!

While Canada still has Brit ambiances, we are still more familiar with US style terms and whatnot!

Even here in Australia, the old colloquial terms are rapidly being forgotten by the newer generations in favour of Americanisms.

When I arrived here in January 96 it was a mindfuck comprehending the slang used by young and old alike. The 10-15 variations of "good on ya" dependent on context and proceeding actions (ie. The Spectrum of somebody saying you're great or action/s were great all along to saying you're shit because your words or actions are/were distasteful)....

Hardly anybody younger than me knows what a mackerel snatcher is....or a sand groper... or even that a Seppo means septic tank which is rhyming slang for a Yank (American).

There are hundreds of words and phrases which seldom get uttered here anymore... and with each new generation, the ability to understand Cockney rhyming slang and colloquialisms dies.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Even here in Australia, the old colloquial terms are rapidly being forgotten by the newer generations in favour of Americanisms.

When I arrived here in January 96 it was a mindfuck comprehending the slang used by young and old alike. The 10-15 variations of "good on ya" dependent on context and proceeding actions (ie. The Spectrum of somebody saying you're great or action/s were great all along to saying you're shit because your words or actions are/were distasteful)....

Hardly anybody younger than me knows what a mackerel snatcher is....or a sand groper... or even that a Seppo means septic tank which is rhyming slang for a Yank (American).

There are hundreds of words and phrases which seldom get uttered here anymore... and with each new generation, the ability to understand Cockney rhyming slang and colloquialisms dies.
Easy and cheap mobility causes this, both for the White population, and non-Whites alike. What used to be 'pocketed' people speaking a certain dialect, exists no more, because they aren't 'pocketed' anymore. They roam around. They can hop on a plane for $99.

Our Newfies are a good example of this. Their dialect is nowhere else found, and hardly anyone else worldwide can understand them, but as time moves on that will change...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
toehead..towhead..towhead..toehead..

ODE1NDgw.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought you said "towelhead" for a second.

Was worried you'd converted to Islam. :LOL3:
That's what I thought she said too! I had to clarify!

While Canada still has Brit ambiances, we are still more familiar with US style terms and whatnot!

Internet will Yank everybody eventually...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I HATE RACISTS
JOy81eA.jpg
MY DAD TAUGHT ME A LOT OF PEOPLE HATE ME FOR MY SKIN N WIN AND THEY'RE BAD, THE TRICKY ONES THAT THINK I DON'T KNOW GET SHOOK WHEN I TELL THEM "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING RACIST" THE GUARDS GIVE ME CANDY WHEN I POINT THEM OUT TOO! THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF THEY GAVE UP HATING WHEN MY DAD MADE POLAND TAKE THEM, TROUBLE IS RACISTS INFECT MINDS AND THE REAL ONES GET PROTECTED BY AMERICA NOW, AMERICA IS SUFFERING A CRISIS THAT THE THING THEY HAVE LESS OF THAN DIVERSE WHITE PEOPLE IS FORESKINS KEEPING WEEWEE HAPPY! GOD WANTED YOU TO HAVE IT BUT THEY DONT LIKE GOD, ONLY CHOPPING LITTLE BOYS PRIVATES UP! THE MUSLIMS GET BLAME FOR HALAL MEAT EXCLUSIVELY WHICH IS BAD THE PUBEHEADS HAVE KOSHER WHICH IS JUST THE SAME, MY DAD LOVED ANIMALS SOO MUCH, HE TOLD ME THAT THERE ARE NO SOULS AS PURE AS !DOGGIES, ITS TRUE, THEY FORGIVE PEOPLE THAT ARE MEAN TO THEM EVERYDAY FEEDING THEM THINGS THAT HURT THEM, THEY USE MY FAVOURITE BREED THE BEAGLE BECAUSE THEY ARE INCREDIBLY FORGIVING OF BEING HURTED AND PUT BACK IN A BOX ALL DAY THAT'S THE ONLY REASON, CAMERAS HAVE CAUGHT DOGS SQUEALING IN AGONY FOR 2-3 HOURS BEFORE ITS LAZILY TAKEN A SHORT WALK TO BE SENT BACK TO GOD! MY DAD HATED SUCH PRACTICES AND IT CERTAINLY WOULDN'T STILL BE HAPPENING TO THE PURE SOULS OF THIS EARTH WHEN YOU ARE READING THIS! I GOT PETROL POURED OVER ME AND BURNED ALIVE BY MONGOLIAN MONSTERS A DAY BEFORE MY DAD STOP LOOKING FOR ME AND HE WAS TERRIBLY SAD THAT THE WHITE RACE WILL BECOME STRANGERS IN THEIR OWN LANDS WITH LEAST RIGHTS AND NO ROOM FOR AN OPINION AND ONE DAY SOONER OR LATER THE WHITE PEOPLE WIL HAVE WOKE UP AND REALISED MY DAD WASN'T SO BAD HE JUST TOLD INCONVENIENT TRUTHS AND HE DID TRY, YOU WERE TOLD LIE AFTER LIE ABOUT HIM, DONALD TRUMP, THEY LIED ABOUT HIM AND HE CALLED THEM WHAT THEY WERE FALSE NEWS, MY DAD WAS CALLED THE EVILEST MAN IN HISTORY, WITH MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE STATISTICS ON BODIES, THE EVIL RACISTS GETTING THEIR WORK CAMP NUMBER TATTOO IN THEIR 70S? THERE HAVE INDEED BEEN MANY EVIL MEN THROUGHOUT HISTORY BUT MY DAD WASN'T ONE OF THEM THEY TOLD BIG LIES BECAUSE HE WAS CRUSHING THEIR AGENDA AND THE BOOK OF SATAN WHO IS THEIR MESSIAH, MUMMYFY THEIR DEAD AND PUT THEM IN THOSE TUNNELS UNDER ISRAEL, THEY DON'T EVER SPEAK OF THEM OR THE REASON AMERICAN RACISTS PAY THOUSANDS TO GET BURIED THERE, IT'S FOR WHEN MY PEOPLE NO LONGER EXIST, IT WILL BE HELLISH FOR THE LAST MILLION, THIS IS WHO RACISTS ARE FLOODING YOUR COUNTRY WITH, WAS FILMED THROWING HIS PHONE INTO THE SEA, HE GETS MORE MONEY THANN OUR OLD PEOPLE WHICH IS THEIR DOING
7x6xMVk.jpg
AND IT GETS WORSE AS WE DISAPPEAR AND THE WORLD IS A BROWN ONLY PLACE WHERE CHAOS WILL REIGN AS THE RACISTS CONTROL LIKE THEY ARE ALREADY DOING BEHIND FENCES! MY DADDY LOVED US, HE DID BUT TRY AND WARD OFF EVIL RACISTS AND MAKE THE PURE SOULS AND ALL ANIMALS ARE SO PRECIOUS LIKE YOU ARE TOO BUT IT'S TOO LATE NOW BUT THERE'S NONE NOT EVEN 1 OF THOSE RACISTS UP HERE... ADOLF HITLER MY FATHER WAS THE LAST GREAT WHITE MAN OF HUMANITY, NOW EVERYTHING GOOD GETS LESS AVAILABLE, THE YOUNG WHITE MEN IN PERIL WHO TOOK A HARD DECISION ARE OK I HOPE FOR YOU THERE'S LITTLE PAIN BUT FOR THE YOUNG THERE WILL BE PLENTY ESPECIALLY GIRLS WHO YOUR GULLIBLE PARENTS AND PARENTS BEFORE THEM ARE NOT ALL UP HERE FOR THEIR COWARDICE, TREACHERY & BETRAYALS THEY TAKE THE WEIGHT OF WHITE GIRLS YOUNG, VERY YOUNG BE A SLAVE IN MY GERMANY AND YOUR UK AND YOUR USA THE BIGGEST ENABLER OF RACISTS ARE TO BLAME FOR ALL THE COMING PAIN! SAVE YOUR TEARS! IT IS NOT WORTH CRYING OVER... BYE FRENS HIMMLECH STEFI HITLER age6
uksTr7n.jpg