Lamestream medias reporting The Grand Jury of Fulton County is in session and voting on various charges.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Rachel has Hillary on, after hearing loud shouting about Hillary for several years, it's very refreshing to listen to her and see how soo much smarter and politically cognitive than lots of current ranking Politicians in DC

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It appears that the jury has voted and that there are new indictments.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Apparently The Peach State has a less than state of the art process for indictments, once the judge signs off, then the clerks office 'audits' the 10 charges looking for errors, before releasing them to the public, allegedly within 1-3 hours.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

EW3.gif

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
The Republic is at the ridge of a precipice and so many Americans can't be bothered. It is tragic.
I blame Leftist fucktard Registered Democrats.

Tell me again how you Democrats can question elections for decades, but now it's all of a sudden a crime.

Quick! Run to OccupyDemocrats and get the answer from your betters you traitorous filth pussies.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Tell me again how you Democrats can question elections for decades, but now it's all of a sudden a crime.

Quick! Run to OccupyDemocrats and get the answer from your betters you traitorous filth pussies.
You’re a blithering idiot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course you do. You're an automaton.

They didn't just "question" the election, they attempted a coup d'etat on 1/6/21. Fortunately, it was a step too far for feckless and spineless Mike Pence.