Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yup!!!!!

cafa9c7211f559ff.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's because theyve been taught since childhood to hate the country, and be put off by anything traditional or healthy. Its brain washing.

That's why anyone who has a view outside of theirs they label that person as a rightie or con and they hate everything about us.

They arent operating on critical thought or logic. As if that's not obvious. They do not understand any opposition they get and they automatically think it's something wrong with their opponent.

Theyve turned us into their enemies. Its brainwashing.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....seems there's plenty of mental illness on both sides these days.

Just as bad on the Right as it is on the Left in America.

I'd call it a draw between you guyz

Yer both guilty in that regard!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You only have to look at most leftists to realise they have issues.

I mean, consider the ones on here? An old drippy hippy who thinks it's still 1969, a flamboyantly gay cock-obsessed deviant, a full blown meth addled trannie and a bumbling old fuckwit who speaks in riddles and lives in opposite world, blaming "Cons" for open borders, CRT and all the other cancerous leftist shite which most sane people take issue with.

Candidates for the looney bin, all of them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You would be wrong.

It's not even close to a "draw". The left has gone off the deep end and is violent and authoritarian.

I've watched you accuse "the right" of being extreme for doing normal American things like recognizing state rights and protecting Constitutional rights.

I've never considered myself right wing or Republican. And my views are pretty center. It's you lefties that have gone off the extremist deep end.

All someone has to do to be considered "far right" is actually stand on regular ass American values and rights... YOU call that extreme.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This gives facts AND it funny. It explains how the left has become further left and more extreme and counters the leftwing claim that its conservatives who have become extreme

All of the responses CAN be cited.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You would be wrong.

It's not even close to a "draw". The left has gone off the deep end and is violent and authoritarian.

I've watched you accuse "the right" of being extreme for doing normal American things like recognizing state rights and protecting Constitutional rights.

I've never considered myself right wing or Republican. And my views are pretty center. It's you lefties that have gone off the extremist deep end.

All someone has to do to be considered "far right" is actually stand on regular ass American values and rights... YOU call that extreme.

If you are not 'Far Right', I think you are quite Right Wing @Dove.

No less quite conservative.

At least by Canadian standards.

However the political spectrum in the United States is considerably further to the Right in the US.

Canadian Conservatives might be considered 'liberals' in the United States.

Former Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper was often accused in Canada as being too 'right wing', but he actually introduced some progressive legislation to the benefit of Canadians.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You would be wrong.

If you are not 'Far Right', I think you are quite Right Wing @Dove.

No less quite conservative.

At least by Canadian standards.

However the political spectrum in the United States is considerably further to the Right in the US.

Canadian Conservatives might be considered 'liberals' in the United States.

Former Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper was often accused in Canada as being too 'right wing', but he actually introduced some progressive legislation to the benefit of Canadians.

Factually Joe our politcal spectrum has moved further LEFT. And now people who used to be more center are called "quite right" or "quite conservative" when none of their center stances have changed. None of my stances have ever changed. I've always been small government. That's not extreme.....that's American.

I JUST posted a video where this was addressed with citable facts. We have factually moved to the LEFT.

I'm also gonna have to ask you to define "far right" or even "right wing".