Legend

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This shot was absolutely great.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you can find any video starting with the last shot of the opponent, you will see Rachel Homan team discussing their options.

Play it safe for the almost for-sure 2, or take a risk and go for 3.

The discussion; the decision; the execution.

Rachel Homan is a Curling Legend.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
curling is in no shape way a sport.

just a waste of time than apparently even groundhogs play it better than humans do.

whatever it is.. just delete it.

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
curling is in no shape way a sport.

just a waste of time than apparently even groundhogs play it better than humans do.

whatever it is.. just delete it.
If you think hurling a 40-pound rock down a sheet of ice, while your buddies are frantically sweeping like they're trying to erase a crime scene, isn't a sport, then I guess you've never seen a bunch of middle-aged dads trying to parallel park at Costco on a Saturday afternoon.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Curling and Golf are basically an admittance ones athletic life is over

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Cardio is important to me, so yeh I ride up and down the street … like a machine .. I could prolly bang your girlfriend for hours without busting a bead of sweat LOL competitive riding is in my past .. I play lots of basketball with my son wait that’s a lie been about a year since I really fucked my back, I’m old trying to maintain I can assure you tho there is no golf or hardcore dog walking in my future

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Or sweeping on ice, ffs it’s spring the geese are out terrorizing and I’m stocking up on fries and gravy

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Cardio is important to me, so yeh I ride up and down the street … like a machine .. I could prolly bang your girlfriend for hours without busting a bead of sweat LOL competitive riding is in my past .. I play lots of basketball with my son wait that’s a lie been about a year since I really fucked my back, I’m old trying to maintain I can assure you tho there is no golf or hardcore dog walking in my future

X

xXx
Site Supporter

That’s what trying to maintain meant dipstick, but I’m enlightened enough to know advertising it via playing a game meant for the invalid is not something I’d do, fake it till the end brother