Let's Cure Global Warming - Let's Make Heat Less Hot. Problem Solved

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
..or maybe make the Earth expand and dilute the temperature.
Yeah - That's the ticket.
. How about we just inject space into the core?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

During a Tuesday hearing of the House Natural Resources Committee, Rep. Louie Gohmert seemed to float a novel idea for solving the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
: changing the orbits of the Earth and moon.

Gohmert, R-Texas, posed that highly speculative theory in the form of a question to Jennifer Eberlien, associate deputy chief of the National Forest System.

PS: Why are conservatives soooooo stooooopit?

Oh yeah they actually believe that the Earth was created in 6 literal 24 hr days.
Such a rushed job must be flawed.

WHY DIDN'T GOD JUST TAKE HIS TIME !

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
In all fairness, my dudes, Louie Gohmert was sitting in that congressional seat (TX 1) as far back as 2005. He was a "Tea Party moran" way before "Trumptardism" came into vogue and still considers himself a TPM. But a big pile of shit is big enough that a guy like him can stand with both feet in it and they'll both smell the same.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
In all fairness, my dudes, Louie Gohmert was sitting in that congressional seat (TX 1) as far back as 2005. He was a "Tea Party moran" way before "Trumptardism" came into vogue and still considers himself a TPM. But a big pile of shit is big enough that a guy like him can stand with both feet in it and they'll both smell the same.
j1B8J0t.gif

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
j1B8J0t.gif
Really bothers you to have to work around facts, eh?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
j1B8J0t.gif
Really bothers you to have to work around facts, eh?
Does It Now...
JPZtAxn.gif