Let's Settle Some Bullshit

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You spammed my other thread about some irrelevant bullshit with some more of your irrelevant bullshit, which is not allowed - ask around.

Let's fuckin' do it. You call whoever (judges of your choice) for whatever (time, posts, *shrug*) -- it's fuckin' done. Won't argue a thing unless you call for 'chops only, in which case I have a freiend who'll make my part entirely cheating which will cause you to contemplate painless suicide, which will be your best idea. Ever.

Go on, do whatever the fuck you think will help you now. Do it, you fucking thesaurus-using useless part of the world that my massive over-use of hairspray rightly destroys you planetarian parasites. Pfffft...

SSS
- Typing that^ was entirely pointless because you're a talentless coward.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
His Matchitis is flaring up again.

Goooodammit, took me multiple tries to get this shit right, fuckin' key shit *deep breath*

Who the fuck are you? I promise, I care.

Shrink away, you biteless tard. You offer your best because you have nothing to offer at all, ask your wife...

SSS
- Worms drowning, thrashing laying on cement because they have no other place to go will make readers remember. You?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
We've been waiting

Uh oooooh. So um, yooooouve been waiting to see someone post something better than anything you could possibly post, ever? Ever?

I played you out like a broken pair of tap dance shoes that improved your smile, need me to post the fucking link between snorting rails of cocaine, you fucking foreign faggot?

Good news? I got a looser rump to pound. Better news? None...

SSS
- Can you bite your toenails and tear 'em off without yelping?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
need me to post the fucking link between snorting rails of cocaine,

Firstly you don't snort 'rails' of Cocaine. Your welfare check cashing ass couldn't afford a 'rail' of Coke if you had the Western Pacific Express running through the swimming pool at the Motel 6 you live in.

Secondly you've never had Cocaine just the stamped on Disco Dust that passes for Coke in Texan trailerparks.

Thirdly you let it slip that you can only even raise your game enough to post your monotonous malaise on a Colombian comedown however far removed from purity that happens to be.

And also. You have a micro penis.