Let's try this again.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I can see how those two could be easily confused. Just a slightly different spelling.
At least they still have a small difference in pronunciation too

Homophones like "conserto" (repair) and "concerto" (music concert) are the ones most people here mix up

A group of words in English that pretty much all of my students used to dread

through / thorough / though / tough/ thought

LOL and questions with these words appear in almost all the English tests they have in job interviews here.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can see how those two could be easily confused. Just a slightly different spelling.

Homophones like "conserto" (repair) and "concerto" (music concert) are the ones most people here mix up

LOL and questions with these words appear in almost all the English tests they have in job interviews here.

Spanish can be confusing with words like "casar", to marry, and "cazar" which is to hunt. In Latin American Spanish you know which verb is operational based on the context.

In Spain, the Spanish evolved to use the lisp when differentiating two words that sound the same using the letters s or z.

261cd9d57f80a403d0a0d0f10e90a2ef.jpg
LMAO

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Spanish can be confusing with words like "casar", to marry, and "cazar" which is to hunt. In Latin American Spanish you know which verb is operational based on the context.

In Spain, the Spanish evolved to use the lisp when differentiating two words that sound the same using the letters s or z.

LMAO

LOL we have those here too, same thing, I see people getting them wrong all the time in social network posts

Caçar is hunting

Casar is getting married (z sound)

Cassar (sounds just like hunting) is firing a politician.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily I remember a Brazilian meme, "the importance of learning Spanish"

"La se va el tarado pelado corriendo por la buseta com el saco en las manos"

Which I believe it means "There goes the idiot bald man running after the bus with a coat on his hands"

But in Portuguese it translates almost exactly to "There goes the naked pervert running after the pussy with his dick on his hands"

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Which I believe it means "There goes the idiot bald man running after the bus with a coat on his hands"

But in Portuguese it translates almost exactly to "There goes the naked pervert running after the pussy with his dick on his hands"

Wouldn't "saco" translate better as "ball bag?"

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Wouldn't "saco" translate better as "ball bag?"
Indeed

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO

LOL we have those here too, same thing, I see people getting them wrong all the time in social network posts

Caçar is hunting

Casar is getting married (z sound)

Cassar (sounds just like hunting) is firing a politician.
"There goes the naked pervert running after the pussy with his dick on his hands"

Reminds me of a poster or 5 on this forum...

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
So Lily were are you from and what would you like to talk about ?
I am from northern calif and worked in constrution and been retired many years and was in the Military for 6 years - - - - - -

I was born and raised in the SF Bay Area. I worked in public health and am now a retired pensioner. I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with the rest of my life now.

Hi lily/Oak(Cosmic outpost?) I'm in Sussex in the UK and I love to bang pentioners really hard, its one of my fetishes.:)

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am from northern calif and worked in constrution and been retired many years and was in the Military for 6 years - - - - - -

I was born and raised in the SF Bay Area. I worked in public health and am now a retired pensioner. I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with the rest of my life now.

Hi lily/Oak(Cosmic outpost?) I'm in Sussex in the UK and I love to bang pentioners really hard, its one of my fetishes.:)

I was at Cosmic Outpost many many moons ago. What did you call yourself then?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

I was there towards the end, think it was cookie monster or looney.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was there towards the end, think it was cookie monster or looney.

I left early on, maybe 2008. I guess we didn't run across one another.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Lily,
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Write a book about your life,job up's and downs - - - - - -

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="Lily,

[/QUOTE]

Write a book about your life,job up's and downs - - - - - -
[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone would find my life interesting.

One day I was telling my BFF about a problem that a sibling of mine was having. I warned my sibling that they were making a bad decision and it wasn't so easy. It turned out to be as fucked up as I warned. Back to my bestie, I said to him, "I should write a book entitled "No one Ever Listens to Me"...lmao

I was joking and he said "That's an excellent title, people would pick that up." I dunno about all that, but we had a good laugh about my frustrations. He said "Lily, people don't listen because you're a Latina. Female and a minority. It's engrained in the larger society to dismiss minority women."

I thought, hmmm...could he be right?