Libtard mothership says Ivermectin treats corona virus!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman apoplectic!!!!! Washed up libtard singers rush to pull their music off yahoo!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Ivermectin shows ‘antiviral effect’ against COVID, Japanese company says

See, I can aidsman meme too!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Aidsman apoplectic!!!!! Washed up libtard singers rush to pull their music off yahoo!

Read the article dumb fuck and the part where the Japanese FDA calls bullshit on it, you mouth breathing yokel.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Read the article dumb fuck and the part where the Japanese FDA calls bullshit on it, you mouth breathing yokel.

WWAidmanD? Just what I did. PWN3D!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Mon, January 31, 2022, 12:25 AM·2 min read

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese trading and pharmaceuticals company Kowa Co Ltd on Monday said that anti-parasite drug ivermectin showed an "antiviral effect" against Omicron and other coronavirus variants in joint non-clinical research.
The company, which has been working with Tokyo's Kitasato University on testing the drug as a potential treatment for COVID-19, did not provide further details. The original Reuters story misstated that ivermectin was "effective" against Omicron in Phase III clinical trials, which are conducted in humans.
Clinical trials are ongoing, but promotion of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment has generated controversy.
Prominent vaccine sceptic Joe Rogan, whose podcast on Spotify has prompted protests by singers Joni Mitchell and Neil Young, has long stirred controversy with his views on the pandemic, government mandates and COVID-19 vaccines.
Rogan has questioned the need for vaccines and said he used ivermectin.
The drug is not approved for treatment of COVID-19 in Japan, and the U.S. Food & Drug Administration
, the World Health Organization, the EU drug regulator and Merck, which makes the drug, have warned against its use because of a lack of scientific evidence that it has therapeutic effect.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Do I want to listen to the guy researching and actually making the drugs, or some talk show gadfly?

"Derr, I'm Loktrd, I listen to Joe, cuz he has big biceps!"

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IC, Aidsman: "Hypocrisy for me, but NOT for thee!" Typical.
Shouldn't you be out buying another gun or some ammo or something?
Yea, I knew it would be super simple to make you look like an ass as soon as I read this article. Fukin hook, line, and sinker! Too bad you wont use this lesson for some much needed reflection. PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Mon, January 31, 2022, 12:25 AM·2 min read

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese trading and pharmaceuticals company Kowa Co Ltd on Monday said that anti-parasite drug ivermectin showed an "antiviral effect" against Omicron and other coronavirus variants in joint non-clinical research.
The company, which has been working with Tokyo's Kitasato University on testing the drug as a potential treatment for COVID-19, did not provide further details. The original Reuters story misstated that ivermectin was "effective" against Omicron in Phase III clinical trials, which are conducted in humans.
Clinical trials are ongoing, but promotion of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment has generated controversy.
Prominent vaccine sceptic Joe Rogan, whose podcast on Spotify has prompted protests by singers Joni Mitchell and Neil Young, has long stirred controversy with his views on the pandemic, government mandates and COVID-19 vaccines.
Rogan has questioned the need for vaccines and said he used ivermectin.
The drug is not approved for treatment of COVID-19 in Japan, and the U.S. Food & Drug Administration
, the World Health Organization, the EU drug regulator and Merck, which makes the drug, have warned against its use because of a lack of scientific evidence that it has therapeutic effect.

Here is your problem. You dont know how to process this info.

The FDA did NOT "call bullshit" on anything. Ivermectin is still being used in trials. They do not have enough information right now for it to be approved for use for Covid treatment.

This means doctors can OFFER it, while explaining to the patient the risks and how it's not an approved treatment as of now. They are not giving it saying "this is a treatment for covid".

See you dont know how any of this works.

It obvious HAS shown some anti viral effect or it wouldnt even be in the conversation and there wouldnt be trials. There is a reason medical science is looking at it and testing it.

What are you gonna do if trials show it has helped and it gets approved for use?

Stop using your politics to form opinions about viruses and medicine.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
273147127_4893196617426437_1899204643472479549_n.jpg

Ignore your Doctors, listen to that guy that used to make people eat worms on the teevee!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is total bullshit.

Absolutely NO ONE asks "who is gonna pay for it" in a situation like this. That is a LIE.

When people find out they are going on a vent they ask for their spouse or kids. The LAST thing on anyones mind is "who is paying for this"

There is a whole dept of the hospital that handles billing and insurance and no one in a patient room is part of that. My husband would be the guy getting this guys shit handled as far as insurance and payment and programs that the hospital AUTOMATICALLY gets people hooked up with.

I'm sorry Admin but that's not real life. No one is thinking about payment when shit hits. No one. And if someone asked THAT while being prepped? We would laugh and say "dont worry about that. Have this versed" lol.

If this guy is calling something like THAT the worst thing he has seen? Holy fuck. That doesnt even register with some of the shit even I have seen.

Also this country isnt A state. Its several united states. Exactly what is "failed"?

What state is this joke in? I'll show you what socialized plans would cover this guys vent. Plans the hospitals billing/insurance/resource coordinators already know about and use when shit like this happens and an uninsured person needs emergency care.

I could get my husband on here to describe what happens here to make sure expenses are paid because he does exactly this all day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right so this guy is apparently a nurse

In New York.

So evidently he is either a partisan shill exploiting his position to push a political stance OR New York cant even manage their state socialize medical programs.

What I'm sure of? He is a liar. No patient gasps with their last breath before intubation "who is paying for this".

So what are dems/progs doing in NY to fuck up their state Medicaid?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Medicare. Medicare pays for it.

Maybe not in NY

Go figure, right? This lying prick of a nurse shouldnt be talking smack about the whole country because HE lives in a failed state.

I promise you here in MI? Nurses dont give a FUCK how something gets paid or even if it does get paid. The nurses job is to take care of that patient. They dont bother with other depts.

Also there is a number you can call and they will pay all your medical Bills.....I used to give it to people. Fuck. Lemme find it lol you can also get it forgiven and work with advocates to pay the insurance rate.

No one needs to worry that much about medical bills and I have yet to see someone in America who does. This guy is giving a crock of shit. Deductibles were killing people and ACA was fucking people up, though.

If someone in the US dies due to some unmanaged issue it's because they didnt advocate for themselves. Plain and simple. In this country if someone needs help with medical costs and they get out there they WILL get help

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Medicaid kicks is when all else fails....and when even that doesnt, the state of illinois foots the bill for deadbeats.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Medicaid kicks is when all else fails....and when even that doesnt, the state of illinois foots the bill for deadbeats.

Medicaid will even go retroactive here sometimes up to a YEAR depending.

You barely have to do anything because as I said.....a whole dept in the hospital exists for this purpose.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wow, now that Reuters picked up this story, that means its peer reviewed, right? :Happy5:

But seriously, its just a matter of time before Ivermectine vanquishes the fake vax and the aidsmen of the world throw themselves off a hotel in hysteria!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Ivermectin: New study didn't, in fact, find it was effective against omicron
The drug hasn't been shown to be an effective treatment for COVID-19.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So its been found as effective as the vaccine?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

When did you first suspect you had experienced blunt force trauma against multiple angles against your cranium?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When did you first suspect you had experienced blunt force trauma against multiple angles against your cranium?
When was the first time you recognized you'd been bamboozled by the pro vax propagandists? Sorry, my bad, you STILL havent! :Sad:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Against omicron. You know of you want to take medical advice from media and think everyone else has to take medical advice from media.....at least try to stop the selective reading.

You know what else isnt effective against omnicron? The vaccine. Yet you still support it being forced on the working class.

God forbid people opt for making individual medical decisions best for them with their DOCTORS.

If, God forbid, you catch Covid....and your doctor gives you combos of meds that are being used so that we can build a good body of info, are you gonna listen to HIM(or her) or are you gonna whip out your cell phone and pull up some media link? You know like REAL anti vax moms do to educate the doctor on the MMR?