Lil Rocketman Launches 3 Missiles!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden shouldn't be visiting South Korea ffs, Kim is paranoid about everything lol

It's scary to think that nutcase could launch a missile at any given moment, he has nukes right? I can't remember if he actually has them or not??

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
7zxqOL3NuY3BQVXfgXpW9R7PglDLA-x604rIQcPkq-a-Dk8xFjNjfeeObZtwB3UkU7NnNDSMyPgMr0xujQN3lNcUtPA6xS9m54JqtlJswCsrhoFTIdsUH0e_93bCmRXF_NPSt7ccVvwMObDnhSu1_TN1Q5nEwyCHunyiw2GxCNsezPIvRyjmCBkXeanL6nk5ZHf9LLogn5TINU2i9Jmx9zvvTpaRyUxopnQrStzDj5vCWtYwBdinPnkCp4uWhnfMZask3Fx5Zi82tl3uWo8KCXeCr19v_2DM23BlNZdw0zs-5Bwb8i0FBOWJcH5KJLKH1-DO638P3PlyWmxP9QIB2mWIUiBpaACF5C1zYXpT20gtYQtXXxVRIR7BD6jHeW50HYUoq7OGgvlTCiMPCZ6AgPlQqtQuGp8A0Ijnn3nS_g9yb2IamyKgSEznS7VoqW5paFzeXVngwdljaR2l_gCl7-azxRPJrAcv_EsNJEBmDewe22qbOLgG2WRAGbHAzeQ8pYtQVMgGwnqd0OYC0dkMl4ZNgv9BMYCuaYdQljK81zizPhxnCDuCXO1BqkiWm-Dbmc_WnCdJ4R_SkUQFa1qT9I4QSO-HfdGcA0Ho4_t2Wo8qD_ZiyJicutBgDZQBoef2lUnE-Uc-ISDOLnygkm13v06HKh9xg1gl-oEuJ43wbROG3sxz-BniISGlWN7FQ9Szp-maVkh8JKFXLyUcB1MljbTrgU9ImyalgvGcuRkOcaHQSWbJGU5Tb9SBgPbaKg=w541-h625-no

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^ This has been an alert from the TDS System!!!
Did you know that Donnie actually offered Lil Kim a ride home on AF Uno? Good idea right, having Kim and his protective team of top spies having access to America's most important Airframe. Trump is smarter than Generals you know.

He descalated that whole NK situation.

I mean you guys werd screaming that Trump was gonna start WW3. He did the opposite. Now that dems are starting WW3 and fucking over Americans like they are punishing us for voting for the bad orange man.....you guys are now howling about how and why the 4 years of peace was worse for us and the world than this.

It's just mind boggling.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden shouldn't be visiting South Korea ffs, Kim is paranoid about everything lol

It's scary to think that nutcase could launch a missile at any given moment, he has nukes right? I can't remember if he actually has them or not??

He won't use nukes as he knows his shithole would be instantly incinerated. He likes to do missile tests whenever he wants attention hoping he can extort more foreign aid. Just ignore them and let them starve.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He won't use nukes as he knows his shithole would be instantly incinerated. He likes to do missile tests whenever he wants attention hoping he can extort more foreign aid. Just ignore them and let them starve.
Yep. But the cunt learned with Trump that if he ran his fukin mouth, Trump was going to back his bitch ass into a corner. Trump pretty much quaruple dog dared his gook ass to launch on us so we would take em out. Trump told China we were gonna rape the fuk outta NK if they launched.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I meant to just google it but forgot, so he has nuclear warheads then? He was able to finally enrich uranium?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I meant to just google it but forgot, so he has nuclear warheads then? He was able to finally enrich uranium?
That brings another question, who helped them get all the parts, material and know-how?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its not clear if he has a nuke he can attach to a missile. We know they can make a nuke bomb and we know they have a missile with enough range to reach the US. All else is speculation.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That brings another question, who helped them get all the parts, material and know-how?
Clinton gave the Chanks all the top secret info to miniaturize the bombs to mount them on the missiles. Its speculated that China shared some of it with the Norks.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Its not clear if he has a nuke he can attach to a missile. We know they can make a nuke bomb and we know they have a missile with enough range to reach the US. All else is speculation.
My bets are that he doesn't have a nuclear warhead, the parts required, the material required and the knowhow to put it all together safely is something I think is beyond their capability, maybe capability is the wrong word and its more capable of given the circum because even China wouldn't be daft enough to give him one, one wrong move and they're the target too lol plus
Scrap that maybe
part of what I was just reading because I said Fuck it google it lel

The UN's atomic agency reported in 2021 that on the basis of satellite imagery, it appeared North Korea had restarted the Yongbyon reactor, thought to be its main source of weapons-grade plutonium.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said that the nuclear programme was going "full steam ahead," with work on plutonium separation, uranium enrichment and other activities.

Shouldn't this be the best time to go to war with them? They might not even have enriched uranium yet? They said in 2018 that they would stop further nuclear tests because their big bomb had been "verified" lmao you have to wonder why nothing was done to stop North Korea getting anywhere near capable of building weapons of mass destruction? It's fucking insane tbh he'll definitely use one at the very beginning of war declared before troops have fought any battles lol this comment is bigger than I thought it would be... That's what she said!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

North Korea doesn't have much to offer.

No oil, no mineral deposits, no hI tech or consumer products to sell.

Just an economic and social wasteland.

At some point they should strongly consider a merger with S Korea in exchange for amnesty for communist party officials and it's military.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
North Korea hit hard by COVID apparently...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SEOUL — The coronavirus has been spreading across North Korea “explosively” since late last month, killing six people and leaving 187,800 people in quarantine, the country’s state media reported on Friday.

Health officials made the rare admission of an emerging public health crisis after the country reported
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
— after long insisting it had no infections and refusing outside humanitarian aid to fight any spread. The announcement of fatalities came as the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, was visiting the national disease-control headquarters on Thursday, the North’s official Korean Central News Agency said.

In a sign of growing urgency, the state-run Central Television for the first time showed Mr. Kim wearing a mask during a Workers’ Party meeting.

Mr. Kim criticized his heath officials, saying that the simultaneous spread of fever, with the capital as a center of the outbreak, “shows that there is a vulnerable point in the epidemic prevention system,” the North Korean news agency said.

Some analysts warned that North Korea could be headed into a major humanitarian crisis unless the international community persuades it to open up for outside aid to fight the virus.