Lmao, Cadence Owen’s want Smoking Joe Biden to invade Canada.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is like that time media used a video clip to claim she also called for the US to invade Australia?

Sorry I'm gonna have to find this whole discussion before I say anything. I'm very sure this is another round of made up twisted bullshit.

Just as I thought, shes pointing out hypocrisy and opposing war with Russia. You wouldnt know that from the article though, which is invested in smearing her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin is getting played like an organ by people that want to destroy his rights and his life and he laughs at other people.

Smh.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Because of course, fighting a nuclear armed Russian is a more prudent course of action

gimps

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin is getting played like an organ by people that want to destroy his rights and his life and he laughs at other people.

Smh.
As longs as they don't take away his right to gloryhole he's good

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Because of course, fighting a nuclear armed Russian is a more prudent course of action

gimps

Omg why are you DEFENDING Russia?! You MUST be a putanist!
Omg omg

you mean I'm a white supremacist AND putantist even tho I ain't white and I think putin is a douche

this is a terrible terrible revelation

almost as bad as having a 4ft neck -- like admin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

gimps

Omg why are you DEFENDING Russia?! You MUST be a putanist!
Omg omg

you mean I'm a white supremacist AND putantist even tho I ain't white and I think putin is a douche

this is a terrible terrible revelation

almost as bad as having a 4ft neck -- like admin

America cant be getting SOFT on any other countries, Big. We gotta keep that war machine running for democracy.

Or else you are a dictator.