Lord Martini was so damn great at his peak, but he's lost it.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Lord Martini is actually a secret agent for Flea. He's made multiple threads about her and her sites that could really use curious on-lookers. How much more transparent could my guy be?

I mean, we've all seen him say he brings in the crowds, which he is trying to do for Flea -- the frumpy old beaner who is actually trying to tame our beloved scene.

Impressive, I'll say that much for the two. A bit like the story someone told me about his exciting trip to Mexico -- BOYS TOOOOOOWN!

Kicked-door on all the whore houses there, obviously. But this guy told me that alleys were between the brothels, and he was drunk enough to stagger down one and see a dim light eeking through the bottom of an ill-fitting door.

He crashes through it to see a little girl with silver front teeth sitting on the mat, staring aimlessly on the filthy floor, who then lit a cigarette and laid it on the table before my buddy condomlessly rammed her so hard she turned her head sideways as to not look at him while a tear rolled down her cheek.

I guess Mexican whores know when to throw the cashed cigarettes at the Johns because fate can be ridiculously costly on the soul, and leave a bad taste in one's mouth:
awesome-reaction.gif

And there you have it -- Flea's great-great-great-great mother's-side baby cousin earned her stone-cold Blood Straps the easy way. I guess her first period was eventually dealt with by stuffing her mom's used tampon up her new 19th hole, which was covered in blood-soaked twat boogers. A penny saved, a penny earned...

SSS
- Staying here is dangerous, plebes.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lord Martini is actually a secret agent for Flea. He's made multiple threads about her and her sites that could really use curious on-lookers. How much more transparent could my guy be?

I mean, we've all seen him say he brings in the crowds, which he is trying to do for Flea -- the frumpy old beaner who is actually trying to tame our beloved scene.

Impressive, I'll say that much for the two. A bit like the story someone told me about his exciting trip to Mexico -- BOYS TOOOOOOWN!

Kicked-door on all the whore houses there, obviously. But this guy told me that alleys were between the brothels, and he was drunk enough to stagger down one and see a dim light eeking through the bottom of an ill-fitting door.

He crashes through it to see a little girl with silver front teeth sitting on the mat, staring aimlessly on the filthy floor, who then lit a cigarette and laid it on the table before my buddy condomlessly rammed her so hard she turned her head sideways as to not look at him while a tear rolled down her cheek.

I guess Mexican whores know when to throw the cashed cigarettes at the Johns because fate can be ridiculously costly on the soul, and leave a bad taste in one's mouth:
awesome-reaction.gif

And there you have it -- Flea's great-great-great-great mother's-side baby cousin earned her stone-cold Blood Straps the easy way. I guess her first period was eventually dealt with by stuffing her mom's used tampon up her new 19th hole, which was covered in blood-soaked twat boogers. A penny saved, a penny earned...

SSS
- Staying here is dangerous, plebes.
Wholesome gif SSS, just to clarify you see yourself as the ginger in this scenario, yes?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
SSS, you have GOT to be the biggest try hard FAGGOT ... I mean one sentence shows you ingest cock, balls deep bro