Maine Voters reject $1 billion hydroelectric project from Canada

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

....they'd rather import more oil from Russia & Saudi Arabia which step on human rights than a democratic neighbor.

Oil from Canada bad. So is hydroelectricpower.

I wonder what these environmentalists think all these electric cars & their brave new world of iPhones/high speed Internet is gonna be powered by?

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....they'd rather import more oil from Russia & Saudi Arabia which step on human rights than a democratic neighbor.

I wonder what these environmentalists think all these electric cars & their brave new world of iPhones/high speed Internet is gonna be powered by?
Those people have the same fukin brain as you, idiot.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nah. 'Those people' want it both ways.

To have a 1st world standard of living with all the luxuries without the sacrifice.

Anyways it'll affect you more than me .... Lokmeer! Since you probably get at least a portion of your hydroelectricpower from Eastern Canada.

So just like 'those people' will force you to pay more for gas, the same is true for electricity.

Good luck Bud.

Happy paying.

And Thank those who make it possible.

Election-2021-Hydropower-Transmission-Corridor.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

To have a 1st world standard of living with all the luxuries without the sacrifice.

Anyways it'll affect you more than me .... Lokmeer! Since you probably get at least a portion of your hydroelectricpower from Eastern Canada.

So just like 'those people' will force you to pay more for gas, the same is true for electricity.

Good luck Bud.

Happy paying.

It wont affect me whatsoever. None of my power comes from shitty ol cucknadiastan. There's a coal fired powerplant just down the road from me.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good luck Bud.

Happy paying.

It wont affect me whatsoever. None of my power comes from shitty ol cucknadiastan. There's a coal fired powerplant just down the road from me.

Yeah but in absence of alternatives like more Hydro available, it'll push up your coal prices too because s shortage of one energy source naturally increases demand for another pushing up its price.

These anti pipeline anti hydro folk make life more expensive for you...Lokmeer!

Pretty soon you'll be paying European prices like where our friend LotusBud lives, eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good luck Bud.

Happy paying.

Yeah but in absence of alternatives like more Hydro available, it'll push up your coal prices too because s shortage of one energy source naturally increases demand for another pushing up its price.

These anti pipeline anti hydro folk make life more expensive for you...Lokmeer!

Pretty soon you'll be paying European prices like where our friend LotusBud lives, eh?
Nope. What WILL drive my energy prices up is cunt libs like you shutting this coal fired plant down in 15 years.