Marjorie Taylor Greene Honors The Confederate Dead At The Wilder Tower In Chickamauga Georgia

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
312317154_1343873286441278_6753833377848898854_n.jpg

Marjorie Hitler Greene is a nazi. She is also dumb as dirt. Yesterday she traveled to a Civil War monument, intending to honor there confederates who were howling racists like herself, killing and rapining to keep human beings in bondage. But because she has no higher brain functioning, she bent the knee to the Wilder Brigade, believing that outfit to have been composed of traitorous scumbags like herself, when in fact the Brigade was of the sane and decent people, the Union Army. Here she demonstrates she does not know history; she does not even know how to read. She does know this town was burned down by Jewish space lasers. That’s what she said. Because she is filth. Pure filth. Nazi filth. Trayf to the tenth power.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Donald J. Trump only hires the best Veep's.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Such a great Woman :YaY:

If only y'all could be a fraction of the greatness that she is. The jealousy in this thread is STRONG!

Cope bitches.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all can stew in your hate all you want.... haters.

Im gonna go have an awesome day :SmoothMove:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Marjorie Hitler Greene is a nazi. She is also dumb as dirt. Yesterday she traveled to a Civil War monument, intending to honor there confederates who were howling racists like herself, killing and rapining to keep human beings in bondage. But because she has no higher brain functioning, she bent the knee to the Wilder Brigade, believing that outfit to have been composed of traitorous scumbags like herself, when in fact the Brigade was of the sane and decent people, the Union Army. Here she demonstrates she does not know history; she does not even know how to read. She does know this town was burned down by Jewish space lasers. That’s what she said. Because she is filth. Pure filth. Nazi filth. Trayf to the tenth power.

If only y'all could be a fraction of the greatness that she is. The jealousy in this thread is STRONG!

Cope bitches.
She is legally retarded, I can see how she resonates with you and Froot.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all can stew in your hate all you want.... haters.

Im gonna go have an awesome day :SmoothMove:
If I was a power hungry politician and I was going to make a "Culture Flex" in my Home State that I represent in the USA Congress on a Civil War Battlefield, I might read the Historical Marker just to get my facts straight, but that is just me, you tards make it clear everyday that Facts aka Truth do not matter to you. Celebrating a bone headed fuck up, is so you.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha h a turnip and marjorie .... can you imagine if they bred ??YIKES !!

a little handed ugly toed orange tadpole ha ha hah a

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cope bitches.

You think a woman that was celebrating a monument to the Union believing it was for the Confederacy is great?

Of course you do *pats Blazor's head*

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

As an outsider here not knowing much than this womans got your goat I look and I just see mindless propoganda.

If she is the big bad lets have some direct quotes, if you cant provide any from someone so "henious and dispicable" it is just a hit peice with no substance.

People got wise to this game after the muller stitch up so put up or bow down.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
As an outsider here not knowing much than this womans got your goat I look and I just see mindless propoganda.

If she is the big bad lets have some direct quotes, if you cant provide any from someone so "henious and dispicable" it is just a hit peice with no substance.

People got wise to this game after the muller stitch up so put up or bow down.
That is her tweet her direct quote Welcome to the Internet, YW!

Get some rest.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
0x0.jpg

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz are holding an invite only $7.99 a Plate America Furst Rally here in the Old Confederate Capitol Building in Richmond VA.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
yuyeP5a.jpeg

"All your donations are belong to us"

do·na·tion
/dōˈnāSH(ə)n/

noun

1. something that is given to a charity, especially a sum of money.
    "a tax-deductible donation of $200"

Similar:
    gift

contribution

subscription

present

handout

• the action of donating something.
      "the donation of carpets, chairs, and cutlery"