Mass Murdering Fauci!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Sen. Rand Paul is blaming Dr. Anthony Fauci for the thousands of COVID-19 deaths that are happening monthly because of his emphasis on vaccines rather than other treatments.

"I would venture to say that thousands of people die in our country every month now from COVID because [Fauci’s] deemphasized the idea that there are therapeutics," the Kentucky Republican told his father, former Rep. Ron Paul, in an interview on the
that was released on Monday.

And he's done it with the full support of senile illegitimate president biden, winner of the 2020 banana republic election!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't get it why the vaxholes don't understand that vaccines are prevention and good but treatment is still needed. Also early treatment is key rather than waiting a week or two until people are critical and in the E.R..

Admin.

I'm in jail, send hamberders
Site Supporter ☠️
Sen. Rand Paul is blaming Dr. Anthony Fauci for the thousands of COVID-19 deaths that are happening monthly because of his emphasis on vaccines rather than other treatments.

"I would venture to say that thousands of people die in our country every month now from COVID because [Fauci’s] deemphasized the idea that there are therapeutics," the Kentucky Republican told his father, former Rep. Ron Paul, in an interview on the

And he's done it with the full support of senile illegitimate president biden, winner of the 2020 banana republic election!!!
Is the launch of your Gamer Chair Civil War?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did your asshole reach maximum cum-pacity today, faggit?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Did your asshole reach maximum cum-pacity today, faggit?
He’s civil warring with his male blowup doll today

Admin.

I'm in jail, send hamberders
Site Supporter ☠️
270588409_10159403496558376_26149272636800933_n.jpg

Whiny ass bitches gonna whiny ass bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I watched it the vid... old or fat people die... that's it... If I catch covid, I am a goner!!!

Not nessesarily. You could get a mild case.

My mother in law has it and got a really nasty case. 8 days of being very ill so far. She said she was sure she was gonna die. And shes healthy. No underlying conditions. She doesnt drink or smoke or eat processed food. Shes in good shape.

She got the antibodies and did a Covid protocol...this one

IMG-0347-1.jpg

Shes pulling through it at home and starting to get better.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched it the vid... old or fat people die... that's it... If I catch covid, I am a goner!!!

oh cmon, ur not fat and ur active. hit a keg party with loud music and no mask, im betting u will be fine