Mass Shooting at Michigan State University

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Nigger does all that and its not even much to talk about. Next time just kill yourself nigger. Fucking waste.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not much to talk about because mass shootings are a daily event in the US. And you and everyone else knows ALL races commit these heinous crimes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not much to talk about because mass shootings are a daily event in the US. And you and everyone else knows ALL races commit these heinous crimes.

The vast majority occur in inner cities.

This one happened 10 minutes away from me. My daughter has a friend who lives on campus so my daughter came out here talking about it.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As usual Democrats lie and try to blame a white person for black criminality.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah thats what I think too.

Seems every skin color is represented in mass shootings in America these days. Which means theres no longer any safe place to run or hide there anymore. Rich or poor neighborhoods Black Asian Hispanic or White the USA is phucked now @LotusBud

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vast majority occur in inner cities.

This one happened 10 minutes away from me. My daughter has a friend who lives on campus so my daughter came out here talking about it.
Glad she's OK Dove.
Stay safe.
Guess more people will stay off campus and do their studies offline, eh

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Glad she's OK Dove.
Stay safe.
Guess more people will stay off campus and do their studies ofnine, eh

They can't. Its required for the first year to live on campus.

That's why my oldest daughter decided against Michigan State. Not gonna say what college shes attending but shes going for her associate in nursing at community and then shes going for the BSN at a different college. And the MSN and finally CRNA.

She be able to work as an RN while she whips through.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They can't. Its required for the first year to live on campus.

That's why my oldest daughter decided against Michigan State. Not gonna say what college shes attending but shes going for her associate in nursing at community and then shes going for the BSN at a different college. And the MSN and finally CRNA.
Why do they make their students live on campus? Dont any first years commute? Or are allowed to? They can everywhere else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do they make their students live on campus? Dont any first years commute? Or are allowed to? They can everywhere else.

I dont really get it. Its bullshit. We live like....10 minutes from the campus and they supposedly have a really good nursing program so when we first moved here we set up a tour and all that. She could have stayed home and went to class and it would have been fine.

I think it's to suck money. The dorm costs are more than it would be to rent an apartment over there. It's just ridiculous. And we cannot afford that at all.

The first year they require it...after that you dont have to. Lots of houses over there are rented by groups of uni students.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm willing to bet this shooter wasnt a Christain.

So should people who were injured now decide they cannot trust any nonChristains?

That's just consistent.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm willing to bet this shooter wasnt a Christain.

So should people who were injured now decide they cannot trust any nonChristains?

That's just consistent.
Musta been very angry at the world which appears to have left him behind @Dove

Kinda reminds me of that Black Man who went into a Los Angeles store and murdered a young beautiful White (Jewish?) Woman a year or 2 ago.

...what they can't have they destroy eh?

Or the Incel White guy who murdered those Students in Washington recently. He targeted and murdered all the pretty girls.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Musta been very angry at the world which appears to have left him behind @Dove

Kinda reminds me of that Black Man who went into a Los Angeles store and murdered a young beautiful White (Jewish?) Woman a year or 2 ago.

...what they can't have they destroy eh?

Or the Incel White guy who murdered those Students in Washington recently. He targeted and murdered all the pretty girls.

Just a sociopath, Joe.

It's not up to the world to wait on us lol.