Maybe it is not a good idea to let boys compete against girls...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Last year, Hoffman was a mediocre cross-country runner on Seattle Academy’s boys’ team. During freshman year, Aspen Hoffman competed as a boy and finished 72nd in the League finals. Now, as a sophomore competing as a girl, Hoffman broke Seattle Academy’s school record in the girls’ 5000-meter category and ranks 1st in League. Hoffman’s time in the 5000-meter would rank him 48th if he had competed in the boys’ division."

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Here’s the only difference… now instead of playing the “fucking dike” card to every seasoned female athlete you encounter, you can defend their honor by gay bashing.

I always love how your side stays true to the hate. Soldier on!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
instead of playing the “fucking dike” card to every seasoned female athlete you encounter
Never happened, you lying fuckwit.

Two of my own sisters are "seasoned female athletes". I referee high level women hockey players regularly. The baseball league that I run gives women who want to play baseball (not softball) a league to play in. I have dated hockey players, field hockey players, long distance runners, and competitive swimmers.

And it seems that "my side" is the side that is standing up and trying to protect women's rights to compete in women-only sports organizations.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Two of my own sisters are "seasoned female athletes". I referee high level women hockey players regularly. The baseball league that I run gives women who want to play baseball (not softball) a league to play in. I have dated hockey players, field hockey players, long distance runners, and competitive swimmers.

And it seems that "my side" is the side that is standing up and trying to protect women's rights to compete in women-only sports organizations.

She's not wrong about powerful female athletes being called dykes. It happens all the time. No one worried about their rights to be treated with respect before.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She's not wrong about powerful female athletes being called dykes. It happens all the time. No one worried about their rights to be treated with respect before.
They earn their crust competing on a level playing field decided by chromosomes and biology.

Respect is earned but never assured.

Even the hardest critics of homosexuality wouldn't deny a real woman or man competing in their respective classes and winning.

So stfu, leftist insane asylum escapee.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Protecting women on yours side leads to full blown concubine slavery, knuckle dragger.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Plenty of countries that are keeping their morals and values intact.

They'll be more than happy occupying the lands that these dying retards will vacate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She addressed it to me, though. That is the problem.

Murdock is just projecting her own insecurities about her lesbian encounters of the past.

I read it as a general "you". Perhaps she meant to include you in the indictment, I don't know. But her point is generally true nevertheless.