Maybe people are finally getting it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf has said that businesses need to "stop asking why there is a labor shortage" and "start asking how we can make jobs better."

Wolf told elected officials and labor leaders in Allentown on Thursday that workers were looking for jobs with better working conditions, pay, and benefits, per
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
- and "that's not really asking a lot."

This is not politics. This is life.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf has said that businesses need to "stop asking why there is a labor shortage" and "start asking how we can make jobs better."

Wolf told elected officials and labor leaders in Allentown on Thursday that workers were looking for jobs with better working conditions, pay, and benefits, per

That's a governor trying to placate people who he fucked over....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I like how uni educated people legit argue with actual working regular people claiming we just dont get it.

When we do. We just dont agree with MORE government involvement because we KNOW the impact too much government has had on our lives. And we watch them destroy small businesses all over the place as Covid helped them demolish even more. And go after the non corporate land lords.

It's like talking to a brick wall. By the time they are done there wont be any small business or anything NOT ran by GovCo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Business is ALREADY taxed WAY TOO FUCKING HIGH. What a stupid, uneducated cunt like locust doesnt understand is the fees business pay for things like unemployment insurance, licensing fees, property tax, increased cost of utilities businesses pay for gas and electricity, etc., directly affect what they can pay workers. On the flip side, government takes too much from the workers to enable them to live off what they're paid. Hell, if I kept 1/4 of what the government takes from me per year, I'd have tens of thousands of dollars extra.

As usual, this is all 100% governments fault. I know all the above because my friend ran a business and I saw what he paid first hand.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I like how uni educated people legit argue with actual working regular people claiming we just dont get it.

When we do. We just dont agree with MORE government involvement because we KNOW the impact too much government has had on our lives. And we watch them destroy small businesses all over the place as Covid helped them demolish even more. And go after the non corporate land lords.

It's like talking to a brick wall. By the time they are done there wont be any small business or anything NOT ran by GovCo.

I got awarded nearly a masters degree... but it was just work. The business was collapsing all around and people were fleeing.

Tens of millions of dollars were just just sitting there.....and everybody was leaving... every week.

...I was initially tasked with certain responsibilities and then when I realised shit was getting crooked... I put my foot down. Maths and figures I shouldn't have bothered with, I did anyway. There were hundreds of thousands of dollars regularly getting fucked off.... and the whole chain wasn't keen on examining it.

Nobody liked me for it...

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

I got awarded nearly a masters degree... but it was just work. The business was collapsing all around and people were fleeing.

Tens of millions of dollars were just just sitting there.....and everybody was leaving... every week.

...I was initially tasked with certain responsibilities and then when I realised shit was getting crooked... I put my foot down. Maths and figures I shouldn't have bothered with, I did anyway. There were hundreds of thousands of dollars regularly getting fucked off.... and the whole chain wasn't keen on examining it.

They didn't like your revolutionary ideas for the Fry Station?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got awarded nearly a Master's degree is the equivalent of I did not get awarded a Master's degree, yo.

:facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They didn't like your revolutionary ideas for the Fry Station?

Just be honest and admit you hate regular working Americans.

Because it's you guys with your dem/prog policies and division that are destroying regular working people. Not sure how your smug asses can pretend you advocate people you spew so much hate at and applaud the destruction of.

The fact is you dont give a shit about regular working Americans. You dont listen. You dont discuss shit. You just spew ignorance and hatred at the very people you want to pretend you are "for".

Really you are just brainwashed by ideology.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I got awarded nearly a Master's degree is the equivalent of I did not get awarded a Master's degree, yo.

:facepalm:

I would have had to top off with a couple of in class courses, which I refused, because people with MBA's are fucking morons and I didn't want to become a joke.