Maybe you scumbag librodents can get this guy an apartment and a car?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Whit is criminal is you posting fox news as a valid news source. Didn't O'Reilly (while he was still there) and Carlson claim they were entertainment segments in the News cycle in their last 3 court interactions?

You love making liberals cry, maybe you can just once describe what the term "liberal" means tae you? I fink dat wid be a gid starting point fur your panicked assertions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Whit is criminal is you posting fox news as a valid news source. Didn't O'Reilly (while he was still there) and Carlson claim they were entertainment segments in the News cycle in their last 3 court interactions?

You love making liberals cry, maybe you can just once describe what the term "liberal" means tae you? I fink dat wid be a gid starting point fur your panicked assertions.

*sigh*.

Tucker is commentary. It's not news and it's not entertainment. Its commentary. From a conservative perspective.

You guys have no idea how to discern information at all.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

*sigh*.

Tucker is commentary. It's not news and it's not entertainment. Its commentary. From a conservative perspective.

You guys have no idea how to discern information at all.

Commentary is it? So opinion pieces, are ye using dat Alex Jones defense to defend whit ye cannae defend?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Carlson cannot prove a single thing in court, nor could O'Reilly, dat's why he was fired (and the sexual and textual assaults).

Trumpism trumps nothing based in fact, in fact it is the polar opposite of fact.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I like Carlson's disagreeing eyebrows confronting his facial muscles, they almost seem to be saying over his vitriol, help me!

Please help me.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
can a mod please remove the derelict spammer fecesscape from this board where only intelligent people post?

thank you

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
can a mod please remove the derelict spammer fecesscape from this board where only intelligent people post?

thank you

Well he wid obviously have tae remove you from every thread in da forum.

Your thread has been shitcanned, count yourself lucky I deign to make you look more of a worthless cunt that you self prove.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol@ the blandspastic talking to himself

wipe your drool drip, bum... it's like a foot long now