Meltdown closing on 10. January. | Acknowledge me for continuation

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I see a lot of CHEST PUMPING here.

Mostly from peasants who can't afford to support this very web site. LOL.

Well. Premium people hang out at the Champagne room. Aka shoutbox. Moderated by the genius Shampain.

As the saviour of BF in 2012, me and Scouse, turnt things over here.

I won't let filth and riff raff ruining meltdown.

So be creATive or I will single-handedly close Meltdown on 10. JANUARY.

Acknowledge me and show me respect underneath.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Only if free Synthol is included with this limited time offer...

your avatar is very arrogant. Let me see what I can do concerning the SYNTHOL. Execution Style should have box.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh. By. The way. Aryan uses a fake picture.
Hey you scum. You are unvaccinated obviously. LOL. No money to support the site? Blue color? Second class scum ? :LOL3:
just bought a new Rolex Submariner for 15K.

you cheap fuck. Please GTFO. Only Gold members people I will answer you unhonorable swine.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey you scum. You are unvaccinated obviously. LOL. No money to support the site? Blue color? Second class scum ? :LOL3:

you cheap fuck. Please GTFO. Only Gold members people I will answer you unhonorable swine.

I'm impressed...impressed that you haven't posted scat yet. I know you want to.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

sorry, but you are second class. I only talk to site supporters, you know? Premium people with money. No peasants.
enjoy this nice block :Happy5:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

sorry, but you are second class. I only talk to site supporters, you know? Premium people with money. No peasants.
enjoy this nice block :Happy5:

Eat a dick, bitch.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I see a lot of CHEST PUMPING here.

Mostly from peasants who can't afford to support this very web site. LOL.

Well. Premium people hang out at the Champagne room. Aka shoutbox. Moderated by the genius Shampain.

As the saviour of BF in 2012, me and Scouse, turnt things over here.

I won't let filth and riff raff ruining meltdown.

So be creATive or I will single-handedly close Meltdown on 10. JANUARY.

Acknowledge me and show me respect underneath.

Mein bruder, we currently have an infestation of trannies from a recently FISTED bored called FT...

Woke politics and AIDS were rife on there and it's concerning that they may too spread on here!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*BOOM*
Dilf-son knocks out Regan and Flynn.
Both dudes pretending to be women.
Good job-
giphy.gif

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Mein bruder, we currently have an infestation of trannies from a recently FISTED bored called FT...

Woke politics and AIDS were rife on there and it's concerning that they may too spread on here!

I tend to agree with you for a change. But sadly they HAVE spread on here, and you've been posting out of their hip pockets because they don't point and laugh at your 88 bullshit.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I tend to agree with you for a change. But sadly they HAVE spread on here, and you've been posting out of their hip pockets because they don't point and laugh at your 88 bullshit.

Peaches, are you implying that I have been kissing ass?

You obviously haven't read my interactions with the Mongtini brothers and Casket.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

You obviously haven't read my interactions with the Mongtini brothers and Casket.

Oh, horrorz....I've been caught not reading all of yer posts.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

We are thinking ti Limit your account here, Levon. 2 weeks to chill. Your raging here is just negative! Also you can‘t talk to alpha Aryan like that! Yellow card or :Warning::heyFU:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

We are thinking ti Limit your account here, Levon. 2 weeks to chill. Your raging here is just negative! Also you can‘t talk to alpha Aryan like that! Yellow card or :Warning::heyFU:

I think we all knew already that I rarely read YUOR posts, Uncle FiLTH.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I think we all knew already that I rarely read YUOR posts, Uncle FiLTH.

How did you called me??????