Meme flame thread

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You're so fucking retarded that you can't even keep your stories straight.... you criticise my pics and then go onto say that they're "fake". LOL

Not very bright are you? Presumably all those hormone replacement tablets have killed off the few braincells that you had.

You're a man. I know it, you know it and so does everyone else at this stage. It's only your mental illness and downright stubborness which compells you to continue with this ridiculous charade.

Essentially, you're the forum equivalent of the sinking Titanic, filling with water and destined to plummet deep into the ocean. Yet you cling on for dear life, frantically defending your e-trannie persona and furiously attacking those who cast doubt on your sincerity.

If your semen bucket for a head was screwed on tighter, you would know that I have always maintained you post fake pictures. Maybe you confuse my surprise that you would choose the fucking gayest pictures as a base for your charade of being a someone you are clearly not? I'll say it again for the reading impaired (you faggot). What kind of anal loving homo posts fake pictures and maintains it's him, even though the people in the picture are clearly the two biggest faries in all of the U.K.?

"Not very bright?" Of all the gay fuckers out here, you shouldn't be talking about "intelligence." You've shown by example not all faggots are intelligent nor are you all cut from the same pink silk lace cloth. You used UncleFiLTH's being from Germany as an excuse on why he's not the biggest butt sucking homo out here. I've spoken to people from Germany. You know what the common denominator is? Not one single German I corresponded with sounded remotely as stupid or silly as your soon to be husband, DiLF. What you're trying to tell me is UncleDeERCAUGHTINTHEHEADLIGHTS can use jargon strictly originating from North America and then not understand what is being posted back to him any high school graduate could decipher? So you're saying UncleFiLTH is also as retarded as he is gay?

As far as this far fetched fantasy of you wanting me to be a "man," in your Aryan on UnclePoOP forum fantasy, I'll say this. For someone who posts fake pictures of themselves, even worse the pilfered pictures are obviously of a seriously gay couple looking very content with each others "kissy meATs." Until you stop posting stolen gay pictures, you have no room to talk about anyone's gender or sexuality you dick licking faggot.

Your metaphor of me being the "sinking titanic" is a laugh and factually untrue. If anything you and that semen breath buffoon DiLF are the passengers of that doomed voyage. Better yet, I am that "iceberg" of intelligence that cuts a jagged hole into the hull of your obvious gayness, as you start to take on the water of truth. You run like a rat, looking for anything to cling on to, while your red beady eyes take on a glow of sheer panic. Run. Rat. Run. Run for your life as the chilly water creeps up on you like a spectre of the past; that refuses to die as it reaches for you with an outstretched claw.

See, bitch I too can write in metaphorical terms on why you're such a fucking faggot.

You know, you could have saved your blood pressure, half an hour of rage-typing and several soiled pairs of underwear, by just posting "Your pics are fake huhuhuh.", because that's basically the entire gist of this post.

You still have no proof to support this allegation however, much like your hilarious claim of being a female.

A small inconvenience like the truth doesn't matter to you though does it?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're so fucking retarded that you can't even keep your stories straight.... you criticise my pics and then go onto say that they're "fake". LOL

Not very bright are you? Presumably all those hormone replacement tablets have killed off the few braincells that you had.

You're a man. I know it, you know it and so does everyone else at this stage. It's only your mental illness and downright stubborness which compells you to continue with this ridiculous charade.

Essentially, you're the forum equivalent of the sinking Titanic, filling with water and destined to plummet deep into the ocean. Yet you cling on for dear life, frantically defending your e-trannie persona and furiously attacking those who cast doubt on your sincerity.

If your semen bucket for a head was screwed on tighter, you would know that I have always maintained you post fake pictures. Maybe you confuse my surprise that you would choose the fucking gayest pictures as a base for your charade of being a someone you are clearly not? I'll say it again for the reading impaired (you faggot). What kind of anal loving homo posts fake pictures and maintains it's him, even though the people in the picture are clearly the two biggest faries in all of the U.K.?

"Not very bright?" Of all the gay fuckers out here, you shouldn't be talking about "intelligence." You've shown by example not all faggots are intelligent nor are you all cut from the same pink silk lace cloth. You used UncleFiLTH's being from Germany as an excuse on why he's not the biggest butt sucking homo out here. I've spoken to people from Germany. You know what the common denominator is? Not one single German I corresponded with sounded remotely as stupid or silly as your soon to be husband, DiLF. What you're trying to tell me is UncleDeERCAUGHTINTHEHEADLIGHTS can use jargon strictly originating from North America and then not understand what is being posted back to him any high school graduate could decipher? So you're saying UncleFiLTH is also as retarded as he is gay?

As far as this far fetched fantasy of you wanting me to be a "man," in your Aryan on UnclePoOP forum fantasy, I'll say this. For someone who posts fake pictures of themselves, even worse the pilfered pictures are obviously of a seriously gay couple looking very content with each others "kissy meATs." Until you stop posting stolen gay pictures, you have no room to talk about anyone's gender or sexuality you dick licking faggot.

Your metaphor of me being the "sinking titanic" is a laugh and factually untrue. If anything you and that semen breath buffoon DiLF are the passengers of that doomed voyage. Better yet, I am that "iceberg" of intelligence that cuts a jagged hole into the hull of your obvious gayness, as you start to take on the water of truth. You run like a rat, looking for anything to cling on to, while your red beady eyes take on a glow of sheer panic. Run. Rat. Run. Run for your life as the chilly water creeps up on you like a spectre of the past; that refuses to die as it reaches for you with an outstretched claw.

See, bitch I too can write in metaphorical terms on why you're such a fucking faggot.

You know, you could have saved your blood pressure, half an hour of rage-typing and several soiled pairs of underwear, by just posting "Your pics are fake huhuhuh.", because that's basically the entire gist of this post.

You still have no proof to support this allegation however, much like your hilarious claim of being a female.

Your pics are fake.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Your pics are fake.

Not only that, the verminous lowlife has the nerve to doubt the veracity of the one pic I've posted of myself just cause it didn't fit his many preconceptions.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Your pics are fake.

Not only that, the verminous lowlife has the nerve to doubt the veracity of the one pic I've posted of myself just cause it didn't fit his many preconceptions.

Oh give it a fucking rest, your choice of pompous vocabularly right here is classic Peaches, along with the other dozen or so "coincidences" which lead people to believe that you are him.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Your pics are fake.

Oh give it a fucking rest, your choice of pompous vocabularly right here is classic Peaches, along with the other dozen or so "coincidences" which lead people to believe that you are him.

This ain't about whether I am Peachy, you dumber than dirt dipshit. It's about yer hypocrisy about other people posting pics that cannot be proven to be fake, while yer own silly ass is being punted all over the forum because you DID post fake pics and (I believe) even admitted to it.

Just go suck yer thumb, eh.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you going fucking senile? When did I "admit" to posting fake pics?

Fucking LOL@ yUo for blindly hurling your lavender ass onto the nearest LGBT bandwagon circling around, just because it happens to be attacking someone who you don't like.

Much like large Lily, you're willing to throw away the tiny shred of dignity you have, by offering your ass to absolutely anyone who displays even the slightest bit of sympathy towards your sentiment in regards to other posters on here.

It truly is a very sad and tragically desperate spectacle.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Your pics are fake.

This ain't about whether I am Peachy, you dumber than dirt dipshit. It's about yer hypocrisy about other people posting pics that cannot be proven to be fake, while yer own silly ass is being punted all over the forum because you DID post fake pics and (I believe) even admitted to it.

Just go suck yer thumb, eh.
But you are peaches, you noseless freak wackjob

just sayin