Memorable People You've Met In Your Life?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish I could say that I met some superstar singer or something but nope. The most memorable person I've ever met was back in the 80's. He was a security guard in a local mall that totally patrolled the place like Robocop. I basically lived in that mall playing games in the arcade and this dude was always on my ass about loitering in the arcade. Clearly, he wasn't aware that watching others play is a common thing in arcades. Man what an asshole.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've met Jimi Haha from Jimmie's Chicken Shack. He seemed to always recognize me, even though I look like an anonymous person.

A best friend's neighbor married Alan Parsons. We would hang out at his house when his parents went on vacation. His mom would stock the fridge with beer for us. The neighbor would check in on us and buy us more beer and we had permission to use his swimming pool. His daughter would come out in a bikini and Good Lord! OOF! Avert Thine Eyes!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've met Jimi Haha from Jimmie's Chicken Shack. He seemed to always recognize me, even though I look like an anonymous person.

A best friend's neighbor married Alan Parsons. We would hang out at his house when his parents went on vacation. His mom would stock the fridge with beer for us. The neighbor would check in on us and buy us more beer and we had permission to use his swimming pool. His daughter would come out in a bikini and Good Lord! OOF! Avert Thine Eyes!
Man I'm so fucking jealous of you! lol