MGTOW | Modern Feminism | Consequences

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...does she have a point? Is she right? What are the weaknesses of her ranting points?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A lot of the MGTOW idiots have gone way to far. To the point of absurdity. That said they do raise a few points about modern feminism and family law which are unfair. My take is they'd do better to improve themselves and their lives, keep dating, but give the boot to the snowflakes. There are good women out there, they are fewer than they used to be, but they are out there. If you I.D. a woman who is a snowflake and acts entitled, well, ditch her, spend your time searching for a down to Earth woman.

Also it is usually the over weight purple haired freaks making all the fuse. Avoid the flotsam and search for the good ones.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A lot of the rest seems to be the normal dating gripes. The woman really isn't into him and has no interest in a relationship with that guy but instead of being honest about that she leads him on to get him to take her out of expensive dates and spend money on her. This has always happened and is not new. Like I said, I.D. the leeches and give them the boot. It isn't the end of the world and it doesn't mean every woman is a user it just means that individual is so avoid her. I am sure women can come up with a million and one similar type cases from their view point.

In the end you can identify an honest woman who is open to having a real relationship, who isn't interested in sleeping around, especially women who are older than 25. Sort through the dross and find the diamonds. That is the purpose of dating.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another angle is many of these MGTOW guys were weak men. They found a super hot woman they wanted to be their forever girl but she was immature and decided to cheat. Sure, cheating sucks, but you give a cheater the boot, no second chances. These guys were also insecure though and thought they'd never again get such a hot girlfriend so they forgave her and act surprised when she does it again. Man up, set boundaries, stop tolerating bad behavior.

If you keep shopping around you will find a woman who has similar values and commitment as long as you don't come off as needy, desperate, and thirsty.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think what the YT Host is saying is that overzealous militant feminists are driving men to the sidelines where it's ruining everything for women who are not in that camp or want nothing to do with Modern Feminism. Yet she feels that She & other owmen are paying the price for their antics.

In your country, #meToo/Woke Culture has sent many Men to the sidelines with excessively harsh legal rulings which in same cases are essentially putting me outta business.

I think what is wrong with what is going on in the USA & Canada as well, #meToo can cry Wolf & destroy any man of their choosing. There is a lack of laws and clear boundaries which define what is acceptable and illegal unacceptable behaviour. And the accusers are often not accountable. So if anything goes, then virtually any man can be ruined & his career destroyed. It's the equivalent of accusing someone of murder & then failing to define what murder is. Murder of what? Of a person? A dog or some living thing? Of someone's self worth/esteem? See, this is what I think is wrong is that #meToo is shooting at anything it feels like, getting guys into trouble with poorly defined or even non-existent laws and previously undefined criminal behaviour.

So, nobody knows where they stand, including the women who make these accusations. And the legal system is making up the rules as they go. Since it is unchartered territory and it wasn't on the books before, right now, anything seems to go.

And when there's a ruling against men or an institution, they are so far removed from reality is to make them enforceable or reasonable. Ie - the recent judgement against the University of Southern California. A $1.1 billion dollar settlment to make its so called 'victims' instant millionaires, and to line the pockets of avaricious law firms. C'mon, where is the common sense in that ruling? Rule on behalf of plaintiffs who in reality have not suffered a million dollars of psychological nor phsyical damage. So completely bankrupt a University so it can't offer a quality education to its prospective students anymore. The 'victims' each got more money than victims of auto or industrial accidents who suffer actual physical injuries and are disabled for life. While the USC students deserved compensation, I don't think it should have been in the order of $1.1 million each.

#meToo/Woke movements are extremely militant and heavy handed in their methods/approach. They are in large part to blame for the coming backlash, if it hasn't arrived already. And as the woman in the YT video points out, if boundaries aren't set upon them soon, they'll end up destroying whatever goodwill is left between the male and female genders.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you dont cat call em and oogle bitches, they dont feel pretty. Thats why they fuck niggers now. Niggers will cat call the fatest ugliest bitch in the room till they fuck em. Niggers always soak it in white bitches too so thats why there's so many mixed kids these days without the black daddy around. I know a woman who was fat and ugly but some dumb bum nigger kept telling her she was hot. She fucked him! LOLZ! Dude was a total bum too! No job, no money, and on the dole because he was handicapped!